• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Just back in time for Halloween....

12 posts in this topic

Got some books back from CGC, eight horror comics just in time for the Halloween season..

True Blood #1 (Cover B)- CGC 9.8 SS with Sam Trammell (Sam Merlotte), Brit Morgan (Debbie the werewolf), and Kristin Bauer (Pam the vampire)..

trueblood1-1.jpg

True Blood #1 (Sketch Cover Variant Retailer Incentive Variant) - CGC 9.8 SS with Sam Trammell (Sam Merlotte), Brit Morgan (Debbie the werewolf), and Kristin Bauer (Pam the vampire)..

trueblood1-2.jpg

True Blood #1 (Cover C) - CGC 9.8 SS with Sam Trammell (Sam Merlotte) and Brit Morgan (Debbie the werewolf)..

trueblood1-3.jpg

True Blood #2 (Cover A) - CGC 9.8 SS with Sam Trammell (Sam Merlotte) and Brit Morgan (Debbie the werewolf)..

trueblood2.jpg

Hellraiser #1 (Cover A) - CGC 9.8 SS with Ashley Laurence (Kirsty), Claire Higgins (Kirsty's Mom) and Simon Bradford (Butterball the Cenobite)..

hellraiser1-1.jpg

Hellraiser #1 (2nd Print) - CGC 9.8 SS with Ashley Laurence (Kirsty), Claire Higgins (Kirsty's Mom) and Simon Bradford (Butterball the Cenobite)..

hellraiser1-2.jpg

Hellraiser #2 (Cover A) - CGC 9.8 SS with Ashley Laurence (Kirsty)

hellraiser2-1.jpg

Hellraiser #2 (Cover B) - CGC 9.8 SS with Ashley Laurence (Kirsty) and sketched by Ashley Laurence...

hellraiser2-2.jpg

All the stars were cool to meet, and this was actually Claire Higgins first show she has ever done.. she said she couldn't believe that she waited this long to do one and she had a blast... Simon Bradford is cool too, I never realized how much stuff he has done in the horror movies... both were really impressed with the Hellraiser comics and loved the art form..

The True Blood cast were really cool too... Kirsten Bauer is really a small woman and is really nice in person...

All in all a really fun time getting these done...

Bryan who all signed the second one?

Alan Ball (Director/Writer)

Charlaine Harris (Writer)

Anna Paquin (Sookie)

Sam Trammell (Sam)

Rutina Wesley (Tara)

Nelsan Ellis (Lafayette)

Denis O'Hare (Russell)

Joe Manganiello (Alcide)

Kristin Bauer (Pam)

Deborah Ann Woll (Jessica)

Thanks man... I tried to step up the game a bit this year... trying to clean out my boxes of high-grade oddball stuff, and variants (submitting a bunch for NYCC)... big props to my friends and the CGC CAW's.. without them I wouldn't have been able to get any of this done this year...