• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dan Aykroyd signing in Cincinnati

34 posts in this topic

Kris Moore probably has a good idea. He attended a Crystal Head Vodka signing with Mr. Aykroyd once upon a time.

Pretty good vodka by the way (thumbs u

Actually it was me who set up the signing with Dan in Las Vegas. He signed everything for me. Kris told me about the appearance and collected books and I arranged everything else.

that's right, you kept the vodka.

Wasn't someone selling it on the boards for $200 or $250 a pop?

I was wrong. It was $67 a pop and that included shipping. Link to support my act of contrition.

Chandler,

PM being sent about book not shipped, but claimed to have been a week and a half ago. No folks, not my book, but a good friends...

Should I read anything into the fact that your post directly followed the inflatable bird video?

Chandler,

PM being sent about book not shipped, but claimed to have been a week and a half ago. No folks, not my book, but a good friends...

Got a text a few minutes ago, book arrived today it appears!

Good to hear... he was concerned!

Chandler,

Should I read anything into the fact that your post directly followed the inflatable bird video?

No I tend to just flip people off with no props involved...

:ohnoez:

Chandler,

I've got a buddy waiting on his Stan Lee tribute book that's one and a half years over due and another boardie waiting on his sketch cover from May.

Chandler,

No I tend to just flip people off with no props involved...

:ohnoez:

So true

Chandler,

I've got a buddy waiting on his Stan Lee tribute book that's one and a half years over due and another boardie waiting on his sketch cover from May.

If these books were sent to CGC after the signing or sketch wouldn't the issue then be with CGC and not DWC?

Chandler,

If these books were sent to CGC after the signing or sketch wouldn't the issue then be with CGC and not DWC?

Nope.

Not when they're on the DWC acct. and returned to DWC.

Kris Moore probably has a good idea. He attended a Crystal Head Vodka signing with Mr. Aykroyd once upon a time.

Actually it was me who set up the signing with Dan in Las Vegas. He signed everything for me. Kris told me about the appearance and collected books and I arranged everything else.

I was wrong. It was $67 a pop and that included shipping. Link to support my act of contrition.

free money for the facilitator and caw

free money for the facilitator and caw

When did you get a big p?