• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOONEYTHON VIIII - SHAVEN KEV IS THE CONTEST WINNER ! DISCOUNTS POSTED P106

1,191 posts in this topic

MIGHTY WORLD OF MARVEL # 197 - $5

Same descrip as above.

0clooneython80890.jpg

MIGHTY WORLD OF MARVEL # 199 - $8

HULK 180 181 182 STORYLINE.

0clooneython80891.jpg

:takeit: Start a pile :foryou:

Also, I would like these sent in an envelope (I take on the full understanding that these may be bent and crushed).

MIGHTY WORLD OF MARVEL # 197 - $5

Same descrip as above.

0clooneython80890.jpg

MIGHTY WORLD OF MARVEL # 199 - $8

HULK 180 181 182 STORYLINE.

0clooneython80891.jpg

:takeit: Start a pile :foryou:

Also, I would like these sent in an envelope (I take on the full understanding that these may be bent and crushed).

^^ !

Rest assured Rupp will try his dangdous to make sure that sheeet don't happen sir.

Many thanks!

The BEAT RUPP'S AZZ CONTEST on page 77 is heatin' up... well not really :)

Shaven Kev still has a substantial lead with his sacreligious entry... but didn't Detroit Mike get like 18 votes in 10 minutes a few Clooneythons ago?

And Boscoe got over 30 once didn't he? Course luckily for Shaven Kev... he aint in this race to Hell !

Wouldn't matter if he was... I think ole Kev might have this one in the scroat purse like pigs in a wet blanket of hot syrup :)

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=5158575&fpart=77