• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Advice Please...

54 posts in this topic

thats why i asked Gemma if she can find the writing on the back of the copy..if there is it is mine. if she cant find out, I will go there and demand to see the copy!

I bet you it's "already sold" or "was submitted by another collector". 27_laughing.gif

grinch_book.jpg

(I'll get you those scans later... 27_laughing.gif)

thats why i asked Gemma if she can find the writing on the back of the copy..if there is it is mine. if she cant find out, I will go there and demand to see the copy!

I bet you it's "already sold" or "was submitted by another collector". 27_laughing.gif

grinch_book.jpg

(I'll get you those scans later... 27_laughing.gif)

scariest J. Carrey role ever...And thats saying alot! gossip.gif

He wrote on the GS invoice that the book should be back around 4/7 seeing as higher grades were supposed to come back sooner.

This is the 1st time I ever heard this... confused-smiley-013.gif

I called him again a couple weeks after the GS was supposed to be back and he said any day it should be in, noting that some other books he had sent just before mine had returned.

(I believe the first time I gave her the dealer # as well and she did find a GS that was submitted by the dealer...and because there was no name with it, it was assumed to be mine). I was advised to call the lcs guy.

So his GS Xmen came back but yours didn't...and it was in the same package...I don't buy it...

I contacted him Monday and he finally revealed that he had COMBINED my GS with 5 other books! It would've been nice to tell me this the first time I called!!

Covering up his lie...

My Opinion: The dealer is trying to rip you off...

He wrote on the GS invoice that the book should be back around 4/7 seeing as higher grades were supposed to come back sooner.

This is the 1st time I ever heard this... confused-smiley-013.gif

I called him again a couple weeks after the GS was supposed to be back and he said any day it should be in, noting that some other books he had sent just before mine had returned.

(I believe the first time I gave her the dealer # as well and she did find a GS that was submitted by the dealer...and because there was no name with it, it was assumed to be mine). I was advised to call the lcs guy.

So his GS Xmen came back but yours didn't...and it was in the same package...I don't buy it...

I contacted him Monday and he finally revealed that he had COMBINED my GS with 5 other books! It would've been nice to tell me this the first time I called!!

Covering up his lie...

My Opinion: The dealer is trying to rip you off...

I knew the date he wrote wouldnt be the actual date it came back, knowing the posted turnaround times but I figured I would let him do it and see if it actually came back that quick.

Something certainly not kosher...im just waiting on Gemma to see if the book he got back did have the writing on the back. If it did, I am down there today for it!! thumbsup2.gif

Good luck... 893crossfingers-thumb.gif...and in the future...save yourself a headache and submit them yourself... thumbsup2.gif

thumbsup2.gifmakepoint.gif

Good luck... 893crossfingers-thumb.gif...and in the future...save yourself a headache and submit them yourself... thumbsup2.gif

thumbsup2.gifmakepoint.gif

...and get 20% off, delivery confirmation, and peace of mind. cloud9.gif

and peace of mind.

that is exactly the reason I went to the dealer in the first place... makepoint.gif figured first time submitting + reputable dealer = smooth sailing....WRONG!! 893frustrated.gif

i wish you the best of luck on getting this matter resolved. 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

They found his book!

He mentioned it on another thread.

i wish you the best of luck on getting this matter resolved. 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

thanks anyway, supa! thumbsup2.gif