• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

My NYCC 2011 Sales Thread - Topless EBAS, Grimm, & whatever else I come up with

83 posts in this topic

Might as well start this thread. Heading out to NYCC on Wednesday.

Payment by PayPal.

Shipping:

RAW: Up to 2 books $8 Priority Mail boxed, up to 10 $11 Priority Mail boxed.

SLABS: $10 first slab Priority Mail, $2 each additional.

Post an :takeit: plus qty. if you want something.

Penny For Your Soul NYCC Blue Rainbow TOPLESS! "Naughty" Exclusive - EBAS cover, colored by Nei Ruffino (Limited to 250)

Raw NM+ or better $50

CGC 9.8 $85

CGC 9.8 SS $110 (x3 EBAS, Nei, Tom)

Here's a teaser from EBAS, full pic will be posted sometime Wednesday when I get it.

PennyBlueRainbowTeaser.jpg

Penny For Your Soul Blue Rainbow "Naughty" Exclusive - EBAS cover, colored by Nei Ruffino (Limited to 250)

Raw NM+ or better $50

CGC 9.8 $85

Here's a teaser from EBAS, full pic will be posted sometime Wednesday when I get it.

I'll take one raw

Here are the Grimms that will be available at the con:

As is Zenescope's new policy I can not officially sell these books openly until the close of the con Sunday evening.

However if you know you want one raw, 9.8 slabbed, or 9.8 SS please contact me by PM so I can get the books done. Do not post an :takeit: in this sales thread until Sunday evening.

All books are limited to 500

Grimm Fairy Tales Myths & Legends 8 NYCC Exclusive (DeBalfo)

GFTML08C.jpg

Grimm Fairy Tales Giant Size 2011 NYCC Exclusive (DeBalfo)

GFTGS02C.jpg

Grimm Fairy Tales Dream Eater Saga 12 NYCC Exclusive (EBAS)

GFTDE12D.jpg

Fly 5 NYCC Exclusive (Garza)

FLY05D.jpg

Penny For Your Soul NYCC Blue Rainbow Exclusive - EBAS cover, colored by Nei Ruffino (Limited to 500)

Raw NM+ or better $25

CGC 9.8 $60

CGC 9.8 SS $80 (x3 EBAS, Nei, Tom)

Bluerainbow_pennyCMYKsm.jpg

:takeit:

Can I request colors ?.. I'd like 3 different colors used see if you can guess what ones :)

Penny For Your Soul NYCC Blue Rainbow Exclusive - EBAS cover, colored by Nei Ruffino (Limited to 500)

Raw NM+ or better $25

CGC 9.8 $60

Bluerainbow_pennyCMYKsm.jpg

Penny For Your Soul NYCC Blue Rainbow "Naughty" Exclusive - EBAS cover, colored by Nei Ruffino (Limited to 250)

Raw NM+ or better $50

CGC 9.8 $85

:takeit: one of each raw

Just an FYI - to distributors that possibly monitor these boards, it looks as though Dre is now selling these books - according to your :takeit:. Why not PM him to avoid any debate over the matter...

Here are the Grimms that will be available at the con:

As is Zenescope's new policy I can not officially sell these books openly until the close of the con Sunday evening.

However if you know you want one raw, 9.8 slabbed, or 9.8 SS please contact me by PM so I can get the books done.

Do not post an :takeit: in this sales thread until Sunday evening.

Yeah, the Big Dog Ink books are for sale, but not the Grimms yet.

I asked for PMs on getting things slabbed and signed in NYC when it comes to the Grimms.

I don't think anyone posted an :takeit: when it came to the Grimms.

It looks like he is referring to the zenescope books and not the Big Dig Ink Penny for Your Soul books, but I'll wait for Dre to clarify that before jumping on people.

even though it was a general statement, it looks as though my comment was a reply to yours. :sorry: I stand corrected.

Is the "Naughty" Penny (lmt 250) gonna be topless as well?? :devil::angel::popcorn:

It's being advertised as a "topless crotch" cover whatever that means, I won't know exactly what it looks like until tomorrow.