• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NYCC 2012 - It's Never to Early, Oct 11-14

486 posts in this topic

So you're comparing the amount of work from a business perspective, as opposed to just an attendee?

mess, I haven't been just an attendee at a show in years.

Did I meet you? Who are you and what do you do again? I only know your sn from this board.

I doubt it. I don't intentionally draw attention to myself.

So you're comparing the amount of work from a business perspective, as opposed to just an attendee?

mess, I haven't been just an attendee at a show in years.

Did I meet you? Who are you and what do you do again? I only know your sn from this board.

I doubt it. I don't intentionally draw attention to myself.

?? Or is that something you don't wish to disclose?

I've been a lucky dog to traverse NYC with my father (an old advertising exec) to get a clue.

As the saying goes " . . . if you can make it New York you can make it any where . . ."

I solute to those who exhibit and attend . . . you got balls.

I've been a lucky dog to traverse NYC with my father (an old advertising exec) to get a clue.

As the saying goes " . . . if you can make it New York you can make it any where . . ."

I solute to those who exhibit and attend . . . you got balls.

Yeah, we've got balls, but they're sore as hell.

I saw and said hi to Poppa HotFlips at the NYCC booth! Yes, I called him that too; his amusement level was very low.

:insane:

Of course it was. He was the origonal "hot" in Hotflips, now that mantle has been passed to one of his sons.