• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Tape on golden age comics

8 posts in this topic

Professional tear seals and spine reinforcement is the way to go if you actually care about the book. If you're just trying to pimphustle a buck out it at some future point....tape it or don't ever touch it or open it again :baiting: GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

Professional tear seals and spine reinforcement is the way to go if you actually care about the book. If you're just trying to pimphustle a buck out it at some future point....tape it or don't ever touch it or open it again :baiting: GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

Hi, I picked up a raw Action #22 that has a split spine top and bottom-I would like to get this repaired. How much will this hurt/help the value if I send it in to CGC? If I just get it slabbed as-is, it would look fine (and would be protected from further damage) There is already a small piece of very old tape on the inside cover. Also, who does this kind of work? Thanks