• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Batman:Arkham City

57 posts in this topic

Me and my son picked it up tonight but the Mrs saw the game and thought it was inappropriate and made us turn it off ...

She was probably right ...

Which part? It's not your 50's Batman for sure.

Beginning part with Bruce Wayne has a definite slant and nod towards the Animated Series...just grittier.

I never buy games when they first come out, but the first one was awesome...

I usually play by that rule but I'm a hardcore fan of Rocksteady with this franchise...I've been enjoying this IMMENSELY.

I'd almost say the roaming is almost TOO FREE, as I'm spasming with all of the activities I have to perform.

Love the new combos...love the grapnel boost. They've almost made Bman too powerful. We almost had TOO MUCH Mark Hammil on the last episode but so far he's not been around too much.

I can only play this on weekends so I'm basically near confronting Freeze.

I never buy games when they first come out, but the first one was awesome...

I usually play by that rule but I'm a hardcore fan of Rocksteady with this franchise...I've been enjoying this IMMENSELY.

I'd almost say the roaming is almost TOO FREE, as I'm spasming with all of the activities I have to perform.

Love the new combos...love the grapnel boost. They've almost made Bman too powerful. We almost had TOO MUCH Mark Hammil on the last episode but so far he's not been around too much.

I can only play this on weekends so I'm basically near confronting Freeze.

The Freeze battle is fun (they give no tips on how to beat him you just have to be very creative). I never played the first one so when i bought this i was like hmmmmm this is involving to much thought lol , but now after playing it more i love it.

I am at the 5% level starting and i have to trace Mr. Freeze phone signal. I've done this 3-4 times, how long does this "tracing" go?

also i need to fulfill a mission from Bane, but i cant find the entrance to the museum to get the @##@$ thing.

I am at the 5% level starting and i have to trace Mr. Freeze phone signal. I've done this 3-4 times, how long does this "tracing" go?

also i need to fulfill a mission from Bane, but i cant find the entrance to the museum to get the @##@$ thing.

Do you mean the part when you have to find the coldest part of the city? If so that part is a pain to find the entrance, but its at the police station and just look for like 5 guys gaurding a door if you find them you got to blow some wall up if i remeber correctly. BTW if i can beat this game anyone can i was completely cluless