• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NYCC sketches

59 posts in this topic

I figured I start this up for all the sketches that will be picked up at NYCC this year. Collected 4 covers and 1 OA today. Will be picking up the rest on Sunday.. I start it off..

Heres the OA piece. This is by Mahmud Asrar(doing the new supergirl comic). Awesome guy. Also does sketch covers

IMG_0736.jpg

Gabriel Hardman

2011-10-14_15-23-59_284.jpg

Peter V Nguyen

2011-10-14_15-23-28_187.jpg

Talent Caldwell

2011-10-14_15-23-36_546.jpg

...and as usual a Clay Mann piece

2011-10-14_15-23-45_37.jpg

Hope everyone gets what they wanted and I think we are all excited to see what else everyone got!

USAP... I'm always around. I;ve been up to my elbows in sketch covers and Cover Paintings for "Dead and Surviving".... and as of this week I'm doing promotional stuff for the Avengers movie and working with Upper Deck on the Marvel Beginnings set.

Also have 2 conventions this month.

Crazy.

USAP... I'm always around. I;ve been up to my elbows in sketch covers and Cover Paintings for "Dead and Surviving".... and as of this week I'm doing promotional stuff for the Avengers movie and working with Upper Deck on the Marvel Beginnings set.

Crazy.

Add the 4 Mural covers to that list :)

Matt, maybe send Par2ch a PM and see if he can find out the info on your Sketch. I only say this because Par2ch had an Opp with Clay a while back.

Good luck

I am still waiting on several pieces from Clay as well. Hopefully Clay will be catching up on his commitments soon since Con season is wrapping up.

In his last email to me he stated his Marvel work was taking up all of his free time

Crazy.

That's great, Matt. Are you getting some commercial gigs now?

Love the Talent! Been trying to get something from him for years and just never seem to be at the same place!

I honestly didnt know he was going to be at the show. When I walked by last night I was like ! I dont have anymore blanks on me. So I stopped by him 1st this morning and got it. I like it alot also