• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Signed Joe Simon autobiography $40 Sold and Closed

12 posts in this topic

Joe Simon's long awaited autobiography- My Life in Comics is out and the NYCC had an exclusive edition with a signed illustrated nameplate.

I have one extra copy that I bought for someone who now doesn't want it.

An unsigned book is $25. I'm asking $40 for one with a roughly 3x4 inch nameplate featuring his signature and picturing him over his drawing boad with some thirty of his creations floating around his head. A Titan Publishing employee told me the nameplates were limited to less than 500 copies.

Shipping will be via media mail and is $5 extra. Priority is available for exact cost.

The book itself is 9 1/2 X6 and is under two pounds so it would fit. A potential problem is that the cover depicts Captain America punching out Adolf who is wearing a brown suit complete with a swastika armband. You know German law better than I do- will this clear customs?

It's yours if you want it.

I may be able to pick up another copy. Several people had reserved books to be picked up Thursday and still have not down so. If they are not picked up on Sunday,I have first dibs on three of them. No promises as I only have the one in hand, but if anyone wants one, I'll fill orders in the order they are posted here.

1)HDJ

2)MLMeade

3)ngh81

4)???

I'm certain I won't be able to get more than three more.

:takeit:

As long as it is in a flat rate envelope it will pass customs.

Unless you write "book with cover depicting Captain America punching out Adolf who is wearing a brown suit complete with a swastika armband" on the customs form...

Payment coming up in a minute.

:banana: