• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FINAL PRICE DROP Ultimate Spiderman #1 Vol.1 CGC 9.8 USM #1 Vol.3 NewsStand

16 posts in this topic

First :takeit: wins!! :takeit: trumps PMs!!

CGC Graded Comics Shipping is $12.00 within the US, shipping to Canada is $28.00, and shipping any where else in the world is $36.00.

Shipping for Ungraded Books is $5.00 for 1-3 books within the US, shipping to Canada is $7.00 for 1-4 books, and shipping any where else in the world is $12.00 for 1-4 books. If you're interested in purchasing more than that. PM me for a shipping quote.

PayPal is my prefferred method of payment. Buyer Must Cover all PayPal fees. I also except US Postal Money Orders.

If you're interested in something and you don't like my Prices. Feel free to make an offer for it via PM.

**ONE LAST ATTEMPT TO MOVE THIS BOOK!! IT'S NOW $350 DELIVERED WITHIN THE US!! IF NO ONE TAKES IT, I'LL JUST HANG ON TO IT!! THIS IS THE LAST TIME IT WILL BE OFFERED HERE ON THE BOARDS!!**

Ultimate Spiderman #1 CGC 9.8 $480 VERY SHARP NO SPINE TICKS, BENDS, OR CREASES!! A LOT OF THE USM #1 CGC 9.8 I'VE SEEN IN HAND HAS HAD NON COLOR BREAKING SPINE TICKS, BENDS, OR CREASES!! THIS ONE IS CLEAN!!

UltimateSpiderman1001.jpg

UltimateSpiderman1002.jpg

UltimateSpiderman1003.jpg

**ONE LAST ATTEMPT TO MOVE THIS BOOK!! IT'S NOW $350 DELIVERED WITHIN THE US!! IF NO ONE TAKES IT, I'LL JUST HANG ON TO IT!! THIS IS THE LAST TIME IT WILL BE OFFERED HERE ON THE BOARDS!!**

**SOLD OUT!!**

New Ultimate Spiderman! Miles Morales NOT Peter Parker!

Ultimate Spiderman #1 Vol.3 1st Print News Stand Variant with UPC Bar Code on the Front Cover!! These Don't Come Poly-Baged like the Direct Editions!

VF/NM $30 **SOLD!!**

NM X2 $40ea. **BOTH SOLD!!**

NM+ $45 **SOLD!!**

ultimatespiderman1newsstand001.jpg

Newsstand UPC Bar Code

UltimateSpiderman1NewsStandUPC.jpg

This is what the Direct Edition looks like. The UPC Bar Code is on the Back Cover of the Direct Edition.

KGrHqIOKpsE5WuOEgQFBOdd0rvI6Q60_12.jpg

THESE ARE SIMILAR TO THE AMAZING SPIDERMAN VOL.2 #36s. Due to they both have the Bar Code on the Front Cover instead of the Back Cover!!

New Ultimate Spiderman! Miles Morales NOT Peter Parker!

Ultimate Spiderman #1 Vol.3 1st Print News Stand Variant with UPC Bar Code on the Front Cover!! These Don't Come Poly-Baged like the Direct Editions!

VF/NM $30

NM X2 $40ea.

NM+ $45 **SOLD!!**

Newsstand UPC Bar Code

This is what the Direct Edition looks like. The UPC Bar Code is on the Back Cover of the Direct Edition.

KGrHqIOKpsE5WuOEgQFBOdd0rvI6Q60_12.jpg

ALL OF THE "NEW" ULTIMATE SPIDERMAN #1 NEWS STAND EDITIONS HAVE BEEN SOLD!!

Ultimate Spiderman #1 Vol.3 1st Print News Stand Variant with UPC Bar Code on the Front Cover!! These Don't Come Poly-Baged like the Direct Editions!!

Newsstand UPC Bar Code

I Found 1 More of these!! It's in NM(9.4) Condition with a shot at a NM+(9.6)!! I'm asking $55 for this one. Due to it's my last one.

These are going to be extremely hard to find. I was told by the manager at the store I bought these from. That they were eligible for returns. Meaning, that what ever they didn't sell. They could remove the covers and return the covers for a credit(refund) from their distributor.

So what ever they didn't sell of the Newsstands. They will be destroyed lowering the Print Run for them.

Ultimate Spiderman #1 CGC 9.8 $480 VERY SHARP NO SPINE TICKS, BENDS, OR CREASES!! A LOT OF THE USM #1 CGC 9.8 I'VE SEEN IN HAND HAS HAD NON COLOR BREAKING SPINE TICKS, BENDS, OR CREASES!! THIS ONE IS CLEAN!!

UltimateSpiderman1001.jpg

UltimateSpiderman1002.jpg

UltimateSpiderman1003.jpg