• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

High Grade Raw Marvel and DC

19 posts in this topic

Going to put up a bunch of high grade Silver and Bronze. There will be some low and mid grade mixed in just so I don't have to open up multiple threads. A lot of the books will be way below guide.

I will run the thread for a couple of weeks, maybe 20-30 books up every couple of days. I will not invoice until the thread is closed. Checks and MO preferred, PP accepted.

:takeit: in the thread trumps all PMs. Shipping will be $5 for a flat rate envelope or $11 for a flat rate box. If you want insurance it will be extra at USPS cost for whatever amount you want insured, please let me know if you want insurance as I will assume you don't if I don't hear otherwise. I can fit 4 books in an envelope, sandwiched between 2 pieces of cardboard. More than 4 books will need to be in a box.

Returns accepted within 7 days if you are not happy (minus shipping), although I've never had a return and my grading is in line with CGC if not sometimes a bit under.

No HOSers and people I may have on ignore. Any questions, let me know and thanks for looking.