• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A STATEMENT FROM COMICMANKEV

29 posts in this topic

ComicKev

I never bought anything from you and it ain't what a disrespectful, immature childish troll that's going to stop from having a good deal on your auctions.

It was a "good thing" that you weren't around here, you must have much more interesting things to do than just replying to some members that took your silence as an "i'm gulty" statement.

As i've said in the past, it ain't about just your name, but about what this kind of situations represents: insulting someone in a gratuitious way without any real/solid proofs.

So...in the end, there might be more good than bad done, because buyers that don't see beyond the "apparent and shallow" accusations aren't also the best ones to have at our side in this kind of event...just my 2 cents.

Hang on, Pedro.

I'll I have to say is I never doubted you man!!!!!

I still think the whole fiasco should be forever known as the Pink Shoe Defense

You know...if the shoe doesn't fit, you must acquit 27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif

sorry.gif Sorry I thought it was funny and no one laughed the first time around blush.gif