• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Is this a typo? CGC 1.8?

15 posts in this topic

No. It's the grade formerly known as Good Minus. It's a somewhat awkward number but it's been part of CGC's grading scale from the beginning. As have been even lower grades, which, for some strange reason freak some people out around here. If I never see another "CGC 0.5?!?!?!" post again it'll be too soon.

I must be going loopy. CGC uses 1.8, but there is not a 1.8 in the OGG, correct

Incorrect. It starts on page 296.

1.8 is also mentioned everywhere the 10 point grading scale is outlined in both the OGG and OPG.

seller wants to much for the book anyways....OS listed price for 2.0 is $667 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Off-white pages maymake it attractive to someone with a better cover but cream or tan pages - but depends on how untattered the pages themselves are. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif They could end up with the 1.8 cover on tan pages and a nicer cover on the ow - sell one of them and recoup a portion of the money spent. The deviousness of it all!

SOLD! 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

wonder who the sucker...I mean buyer was? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

i wouldn't mind owning that book even though it's a FOOKED up!

If you or anyone else really feels that way, I've got a CGC 1.8 copy of that book. I'd be happy to sell it to you for $789 cloud9.gif