• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Atlas War Comics #11 REDUCED

6 posts in this topic

Popular book here on the boards and this is my one book thread at the moment.

Looking at a G- due to the obvious pieces out. There is about a half inch split at the top of the spine and on both the front and back covers in approximately the same place there is about a 1 and a half inch tear. Additionally on the back there is a hole created from a tear but it doesn't look like any paper is missing.

This is just slightly lower than my last copy and the plus side to it is that it basically looks great in a Mylar and the page quality is exceptional. The staples are both attached despite tears there. I believe this one has nicer pages than the last one I sold also.

$80 shipped. Paypal preferred but as always any form of spendable currency. International? Talk to me first please but I have no problem splitting shipping with you.

I love the guy at the top right. He's about to blow the snot out of everyone with that grenade!

Oct1501.jpg

Oct1502.jpg