• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Avengers 1 or 4, which is more significant?

83 posts in this topic

It just personal opinion man.

Oh, I know. :)

You're obviously not alone. I just happen to think Avengers 4 is over valued. Personally I thing the price has been driven up since Cap has become hot and Cap 1 is out of reach for most collectors. Avengers 4 has become a cheaper, more common alternative.

I agree, it has become a cheaper, more affordable book for collectors, Although I don't agree that it is over valued. Guides around the same as Brave 34, it is most definitly going up in value, as it has plently of room to.

It's definitely a key....but it's a '64 book and therefore more available. It's the book that really caught the attention of Fandom in those days, which consisted of mainly GA enthusiasts. I regret getting rid of my Sid's Luncheonette copy probably most of any book that I no longer own(which are MANY). I hesitate to call it a "B" list key....it was actually quite significant at the time. I missed it by a couple years, but my friends who were around to get it off the stand were unanimously floored by it. GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u