• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dealer Selling Rule #1

1,007 posts in this topic

Which of Dougs actions have ever given you the impression he gives a about rules, social compacts or anything but himself? The first time I met him, I was having a conversation with Mark Zaid when he came up and said" Hey, Mark, come over here and check this out" or words to that effect.

Did I abandon you? Hope not! :hi:

You were raised better than that.

well, i guess if some folk want to do business with whomever, regardless, that's their call.

just remember to hold your tongue when you're the one getting *%^&*ed over. in this scenario, you're the toad and that scorpion on your back is going to do what scorpions do, eventually

Play bad 80's metal music...?

Parable, not pablum.

At least you didn't use "Gorky Park" *shudder*

I always thought that horrific piece of stink was called "Winds of Change."

(tsk)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wind_of_Change_(song)

PS: DiceX could make better music than that aural abortion using a dead rhino's butthole as a Pan Flute.

well, i guess if some folk want to do business with whomever, regardless, that's their call.

just remember to hold your tongue when you're the one getting *%^&*ed over. in this scenario, you're the toad and that scorpion on your back is going to do what scorpions do, eventually

Parable, not pablum.

(tsk)

PS: DiceX could make better music than that aural abortion using a dead rhino's butthole as a Pan Flute.

I think this has potential for a love ballad

Parable, not pablum.

(tsk)

lol

This stuff just come to you or do you have to work at it?

Parable, not pablum.

(tsk)

hm

Parable, not pablum.

(tsk)

hm

I said a Pan Flute, not a Pocket Pu**y

To weigh in on the subject, yes, the Scorpions suck.

The only good music that came out of the '80 came from Metallica, Prince, Michael Jackson and Devo. Everything else sucked harder than Seanfingh trying to get the last drop out of his juicebox.

The only good music that came out of the '80 came from Metallica, Prince, Michael Jackson and Devo. Everything else sucked harder than Seanfingh trying to get the last drop out of his juicebox.

I remember when they invented juice boxes and Capri Sun and whatnot. I was about 13. You had probably just gotten your first AARP card.

I remember when they invented juice boxes and Capri Sun and whatnot. I was about 13. You had probably just gotten your first AARP card.

Yeah, I'm what? Two years older than you? lol

I always thought Dice was a senior, but he's apparently younger than I am. :sorry:

BTW, Scorpions didn't start charting until the 80s, but they'd been around since the 70s. Their first four records are quite solid. After that, they started turning into what they became in the 80s.

I like to promulgate the myth of Grandpa Dice.

You're both older than me, grannies.

Suck it.

Parable, not pablum.

(tsk)

hm

Do it.

DO IT.

Suck it.

I'll live longer than you. Taco Bell kills.

Suck it.

:(

I guess I came late to this conversation...I don't know if I should ask...

Suck it.

I'll live longer than you. Taco Bell kills.

I have the liver of a 12 year old. Wait for it...wait for itttt.....

Mostly due to consuming non-mass quantities of alcohol.

My only vice is sugar. And cheese. But mostly sugar.

Stones and Aerosmith had some good stuff.

ACDC had back in black

GnR had Appetite and Lies

Megadeth's 1st 4 albums were great

Janes Addiction was great

NIN had pretty hate machine

Too many to list

Yeah - too many to list. And, Metallica, Prince and Michael Jackson would not make that list of good stuff :sick: