• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dealer Selling Rule #1

1,007 posts in this topic

To weigh in on the subject, yes, the Scorpions suck.

The only good music that came out of the '80 came from Metallica, Prince, Michael Jackson and Devo. Everything else sucked harder than Seanfingh trying to get the last drop out of his juicebox.

Scorpions suck, are you out of your mind? Did you forget Roth VanHallen [although I take it they don't have the same appeal for east coasters?] Two peffect bands for my high school days. :cloud9: Also, let's not forget AC/DC.

The only good music that came out of the '80 came from Metallica, Prince, Michael Jackson and Devo. Everything else sucked harder than Seanfingh trying to get the last drop out of his juicebox.

I remember when they invented juice boxes and Capri Sun and whatnot. I was about 13. You had probably just gotten your first AARP card.

Yeah, I'm what? Two years older than you? lol

You're both older than me, grannies.

Suck it.

I'll live longer than you. Taco Bell kills.

I have the liver of a 12 year old. Wait for it...wait for itttt.....

Mostly due to consuming non-mass quantities of alcohol.

My only vice is sugar. And cheese. But mostly sugar.

My unca Howie says you should practice moderation in all of your excesses. :thumbsup:

Please.

The best bands of the 80's were clearly Tears for Fears, A-Ha, and Duran Duran.

:sick:

My son tortures me, not with death metal, but with Duran Duran, Phil Collins and The Police :sick: :sick:

Please.

The best bands of the 80's were clearly Tears for Fears, A-Ha, and Duran Duran.

:sick:

My son tortures me, not with death metal, but with Duran Duran, Phil Collins and The Police :sick: :sick:

He sent me a video of you in a wrestling singlet lip-synching Sussudio. Not a pretty sight.

WRONG! The Scorpions came out in the 70's and they kick , there 80's albums are great....Wind of Change does blow. Devo, Prince, Michael Jackson?!? Now these bands/artists suck!

Here's mine:

Van Halen

The Police

ACDC

GnR

Rush

Journey

Boston

Huey Lewis and the News

I traded my brother my "Sports" album for a Chilliwack album. Still have it and still think I got the better deal. :cloud9:

Scorpions suck, are you out of your mind? Did you forget Roth VanHallen [although I take it they don't have the same appeal for east coasters?] Two peffect bands for my high school days. :cloud9: Also, let's not forget AC/DC.

Is Roth Van Hallen some kind of jab at my Werner Roth thread? Is it a Van Halen tribute band?

:baiting:

WRONG! The Scorpions came out in the 70's and they kick , there 80's albums are great....Wind of Change does blow. Devo, Prince, Michael Jackson?!? Now these bands/artists suck!

The Scorpions' Tokyo Tapes is great, out before they went top 40, when Ulrich Roth was still bendin' strings for them. GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

Man this thread has taken some turns

My favorite 80s bands are

Van Halen

Def Leppard

ACDC

GnR

Janes Addiction

Motley Crue

Ozzy

Rush

Rushs' debut...the 70's. I play guitar and can appreciate all your pics though. Love me some Ozzy and Crue for sure! But this thread has gone way off topic!

The Scorpions' Tokyo Tapes is great, out before they went top 40, when Ulrich Roth was still bendin' strings for them. GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

+1! God Bless..

Is Roth Van Hallen some kind of jab at my Werner Roth thread? Is it a Van Halen tribute band?

:baiting:

Nope just a fluke, haven't read that thread yet. (shrug)