• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dealer Selling Rule #1

1,007 posts in this topic

Crappy music? Here you go. I have to admit, I had this cassette as well. :cry: And I liked it. :cry::cry:

wow :eek: what was that new PC word for...., was it gleam? I can't remember. But anyway, gleam :sick:

Crappy music? Here you go. I have to admit, I had this cassette as well. :cry: And I liked it. :cry::cry:

wow :eek: what was that new PC word for...., was it gleam? I can't remember. But anyway, gleam :sick:

lol

I saw your pencil in the other thread.

I saw your pencil in the other thread.

Quit fantasizing about me, you pervert. :baiting:

:whistle:

I soooooo used this song back in the day...

Love this song. Brad Gillis left Night Ranger to team up with Ozzy when Ozzy left Sabbath just before Randy Rhoads. He came back to Night Ranger to record this. Love his guitar sound. It screeches and sings at the same time. Very melodic.

Gillis actually teamed up with Ozzy after Randy Rhoads died.....he finished the tour Randy started.

Then he left for Night Ranger.

But who's keepin track?

I hate posting before I finish reading the thread.

Anyways, Ozzy had one more album in his contract that he wanted out of. They wanted it to be a live album and he did not want to release any Rhoads material, so they went on tour just doing Sabbath songs to make Speak of the Devil to fullfill the contract.

BTW Ozzy said Gillis learned Rhoads material and played it perfectly in a matter of weeks. That says alot because back in 1982 the only guitarist on earth who could even stand in Rhoads shadow was EVH and he really wasn't all that.

Maybe Ozzy was just being kind to Gillis by saying these things.

If I may add to this discussion....

Best Metal Album Ever. Bar None.

IMO, probably Top 3 of All Time. Easy Top 5.

Probably #1 imo

Out of the big four-

I never got into Anthrax, heard some Slayer that I liked but never really got into it-

But Metallica and Megadeth's first 4 albums are really all I need to know metal wise.

Your missing out, Anthrax and Slayer are great. You should definately check out Among The Living by Anthrax and either Reign In Blood or Seasons In The Abyss by Slayer. I was really, really into Slayer when I first heard them. I spent hours and hours laerning to play many of their songs...this is of course after I mastered all the riffs from Master Of Puppets!