• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Key issues from the 90's?

141 posts in this topic

I am sort of late on this topic, but each person has their own idea of what nostalgic is. I am older so my nostalgic is Ghost Rider, Marvel Team-up, ASM, X-Men, Thor, etc... I grew up in the Silver and Bronze age so my preference is that. The Image and Valiant topic IMO Image had some great artist. I have most of the Valiant's and while they where blowing up I went looking for Mario Brothers or similar. For me again IMO I am happy that the stories are good, because the art sure AWFUL in a lot of Marvel titles from page to page.

To summarize the last 13 pages than.

Thor #411, 412

Bone #1

New Warriors #1

Darkhawk #1

Amazing Spider-Man #361

And something about Image and Valiant or what not... :blahblah:

I'd add SDCC #2 and Next Men #21 to that list...

Can probably add UXM 221 with first Mr. Sinister too. Amazing how Copper is all about intro of bad guys.

This.

Sinister is a pretty big deal at the moment. Its kinda nice to see both him and apocalypse back in the x titles as prominent villains again.