• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

where is Foolkiller's NYCC report?

7 posts in this topic

I'm a plaintiff's lawyer so I don't bill hours, but I haven't posted a report... Yet. Sitting in the the airport having just bought a spectacular group of high grade marvels. Will be scanning nyc buys and some highlights from the buy today. I did buy a JLA 1 in nyc that I believe will be a 9.2. Other cool highlights to follow late tonight (like 1 am est) of nyc buys, today's buys and some other spectacular pickups.

Plus I will obviously give my nycc report mixed in.

let me try this again in the "proper" forum. billable hours getting in the way of a con report isn't a good enough excuse imho.

He sent it out on the weekend. Sounds like there were some nice deals on some amazing books, especially the sweet JLA #1 he scored. :baiting:

let me try this again in the "proper" forum. billable hours getting in the way of a con report isn't a good enough excuse imho.

Nothing worse than some doorknob quoting your post before you can delete

the thread..... :devil:

oh, i caught it in time yesterday- or at least i thought i did :boo:

I'm a plaintiff's lawyer so I don't bill hours, but I haven't posted a report... Yet. Sitting in the the airport having just bought a spectacular group of high grade marvels. Will be scanning nyc buys and some highlights from the buy today. I did buy a JLA 1 in nyc that I believe will be a 9.2. Other cool highlights to follow late tonight (like 1 am est) of nyc buys, today's buys and some other spectacular pickups.

Plus I will obviously give my nycc report mixed in.

the man is unreal. only thing i've bought at an airport worth noting was a nathan's famous.