• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PRICES REDUCED! DEALS! Lotsa Silver slabs & raw - Check it out!

72 posts in this topic

Amazing Spider-Man #82 - VG-(!!!). Funny book, this. It is literally newsstand-fresh and absolute perfect in just about every way - on appearances, it's probably around a 9.4. That said, there's a razor-thin cut down the middle of the book from the bystander in the brown suit near the middle of the cover to the knee of the other bystander at the bottom of the cover, and this continues through the first five pages of the book. This is what happened when newsstand operators weren't careful opening box shipments of their comics back in the late '60s!!!

$15

scan0021.jpg

cool books, good luck with the sale :D

Thanks! I'll keep the wishes from you and Snake Eyes in my back pocket and hope that the words from two board veterans such as yourselves bring me luck...

Ye Gods...we're old men of the selling forum now Kev :eek:

Dam whippersnappers and their books :preach:

Mystery in Space #88 - GD/VG. Second issue with Adam Strange & Hawkman stories. Another solid copy that presents better than grade but has some moisture spots and grey paint along the upper BC.

$10

scan0015.jpg