• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED

37 posts in this topic

:bump:

I want it drop shipped to me. Bad. Just ask Silver_Surfer.

My favourite cover of the run.

:frustrated:

Ask Surfer to lowball me so I can sell it to him. I'll post in the thread that it was sold to Surfer. Then, before I can ship to him, you PM him & offer to buy it from him. Let him balk. Then you bid against yourself with an offer coupled with a plea that he can't refuse. You then buy it from him. By this time he will have already paid me. He should then ask you to PM me in a 3-way PM between all of us wherein you request that I drop ship directly to you, an international buyer. I will then drop ship to you, an international buyer, no questions asked. For example, I will not ask how much you paid him for it. If I happen to discover later how much you paid him for it, I will not sell both of you out by posting that figure in CG & by calling you names such as F-Face & the C word.

:o:popcorn:???

Don't worry... strictly a hypothetical. ;)

That kinda hypothetical could never happen! Impossible!

If history has taught us anything it is that if & only if Surfer were to buy the book in the thread by hitting the BIN outright could such an event ever occur!

:banana:

:bump:

I want it drop shipped to me. Bad. Just ask Silver_Surfer.

My favourite cover of the run.

:frustrated:

Ask Surfer to lowball me so I can sell it to him. I'll post in the thread that it was sold to Surfer. Then, before I can ship to him, you PM him & offer to buy it from him. Let him balk. Then you bid against yourself with an offer coupled with a plea that he can't refuse. You then buy it from him. By this time he will have already paid me. He should then ask you to PM me in a 3-way PM between all of us wherein you request that I drop ship directly to you, an international buyer. I will then drop ship to you, an international buyer, no questions asked. For example, I will not ask how much you paid him for it. If I happen to discover later how much you paid him for it, I will not sell both of you out by posting that figure in CG & by calling you names such as F-Face & the C word.

Actually, I just wanted his copy for sale earlier this year.

But this might work.

lol

More Fun 54 -- 1940 -- CGC 2.5 Third Spectre -- Classic Cover

First :takeit: in thread or via PM wins.

paypal, check, money order, cash.

$3,500 shipped via USPS Priority Mail -- DOUBLE boxed & fully insured with signature delivery confirmation.

MX-3100N_20110816_105955_001.jpg

Sweet. Wife likes ghosts, maybe I could get it for "her". She does not know how much she likes Neal Adams covers.

;)

Let's fly in & out of Asheville. See the Biltmore.

Drive the Blue Ridge through the Smokies up to Beech Mountain.

Or drive west through the Smokies over to Gatlinburg & Pigeon Forge.

I will be meeting CFP Comics today to pick-up some fresh slabs.

I may or may not add them to this thread and/or offer them on the Boards.

So you folks be good if you want a chance at them.