• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Comic Quest Question...

38 posts in this topic

I'd like the boxes too, since I guess its not fair to some people who can't be around when the question first comes up..maybe they should do like a bunch of questions in one..and then whoever gets the most right wins.. I'd say these 12th, 6th whatever are pretty much a shoot. But anyways, the boxes would be nice..Steve promised me 2 after I told them that their first answer to the Comics Quest was wrong and that mine was right..but I think he forgot b/c I never got them frown.gif

I really need some too (but I'd rather have the free standard sub, I'm too cheap to pay for grading tongue.gif), it's either win them or buy them from BCE..5 bucks is a good price..but they charge like 40 dollars for shipping thus effectively making it a rip off. smile.gif

Brian

I've gotta say..I'm a bit pissed at how it turned out.. It's nice you guys are doing it..but some continuity would be nice. If I'd known the last answer wins it if there aren't 12 correct answers..I would've just waited until an hour before end..I mean at least that way you have a decent shot..as opposed to just wildly guessing when to post your answer. mad.gif

Brian

Hey mudbuddha....as everyone loves trivia-competitions here (even C.I returned from the Doldrums to have a go) why not throw one yourself with the boxes as prizes smile.gif

Gemma will send them anywhere in the world if you ask her...

I sent mine to Ricky, and then he got the ones C.I won as well, so I wouldn't bother sending them to him, he's got plenty grin.gifgrin.gifshocked.gif