• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Those Gadaffi signature series books are gonna skyrocket

25 posts in this topic

I got this one when I went to Libia...my first day there, I met the Usuria Gvernor..he's the one that introduced me...he gave me a werid look when I handed him the comic, but sign it he did.. :banana:

I will put it on Ebay next week, what do you guys think:

Only two comic books signed by him exist!!

I got this one when I went to Libia.

Is that the country just east of Labia?

Well that depends...which way you're facing the labia...I'd say more region than country though hm

I got this one when I went to Libia.

Is that the country just east of Labia?

Well that depends...which way you're facing the labia...I'd say more region than country though hm

Seeing as you're South of the border, Chespirito, I'd say you're in the perfect position. :grin: Buen apetito!

I'm sorry I looked at this thread.

I sure wish Designer Toast would please remove the picture that he posted; the first time I ever felt like hitting the mod button. (I didn't).

Problem solved and appropriate administrators were notified. Do not post those sort of pictures again or the posts will be pulled and strikes will follow.

I'm sorry I looked at this thread.

I sure wish Designer Toast would please remove the picture that he posted; the first time I ever felt like hitting the mod button. (I didn't).

Well, cr@p. I missed all the excitement before the post was deleted. What was the removed picture of?