• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Charles Paul Wilson III: The Stuff Of Legend

124 posts in this topic

Bryan, fantastic idea for for a CWP3 commission! Conquest still scares the mess out of me and Charles did a wonderful job of capturing the character. Not that I am a Conquest fan or anything... :insane:

Thanks a lot man. Cpw3 is for sure one of my favorite artists

Bryan, fantastic idea for for a CWP3 commission! Conquest still scares the mess out of me and Charles did a wonderful job of capturing the character. Not that I am a Conquest fan or anything... :insane:

Thanks a lot man. Cpw3 is for sure one of my favorite artists

Such a terrific commission! Charles is the man... again!!! Congrats!

Dan

Is contacting Bob Shaw at Comic Art House the best way to get a commission? I emailed him a few days ago with no response yet. I'm not too worried as I am sure that he gets a LOT of submissions, but it seems as though CPW3 himself is quicker to reach via his Twitter account.

Any ideas? Dan?

Thanks in advance!

Is contacting Bob Shaw at Comic Art House the best way to get a commission? I emailed him a few days ago with no response yet. I'm not too worried as I am sure that he gets a LOT of submissions, but it seems as though CPW3 himself is quicker to reach via his Twitter account.

Any ideas? Dan?

Thanks in advance!

I'm in the same boat. Finally came up with an idea fitting his style, but have been waiting to hear back from Bob for a few days now.

Any ideas? Dan?

Thanks in advance!

A few years ago, I would have said to contact Charles directly... now, I would say Bob is your best bet. He's always responded to emails. On the other hand, if Charles responds via twitter - then there you go! Sorry I can't be more helpful. I DO know that any commission and any type of contact from and with Charles has been a smooth, excellent transaction. The realization of his commissions is worth the wait.

Dan

Bob is the man! Finally met him and Charles in person at ACE last weekend. Having done a ton of business with Bob over the past year and a half, id say he's your go-to guy. I had Charles do a piece in my sketchbook at the con, and it left me wanting more. He had a few great pieces up at the Metropolis Comic Art Gallery opening in Albuquerque too, unfortunately, out of my price range. Heres the piece Charles did for me at ACE.

photo-18_zpsd83d8d84.jpg

Thanks everyone! Charles wrote back to me late last night. He has some amazing ideas based off of my comission idea that I can't wait to see...in six or seven months. ;)

(It will be a plush style watercolor)