• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Watch my banana dance!

72 posts in this topic

I once had dignity..then I got married...I wish it had been a woman..he treats me like

Beat him & make him your person_without_enough_empathy :banana:

:banana:

a:banana::banana:

aa:banana::banana::banana:

aaa:banana::banana::banana:

aaa:banana::banana::banana::banana:

aaaa:banana::banana::banana::banana:

aaaaa:banana::banana::banana::banana:

aaa:banana::banana::banana::banana:

aaa:banana::banana::banana:

aa:banana::banana::banana:

a:banana::banana:

A cautionary word - I just got warned by the mod for "female worshipping" and had all my images removed. So I guess unless you're going the male homoerotic route - you may be getting a stern "no posting pictures of women and bananas" email.

A cautionary word - I just got warned by the mod for "female worshipping" and had all my images removed. So I guess unless you're going the male homoerotic route - you may be getting a stern "no posting pictures of women and bananas" email.

Prurient no doubt

Prurient no doubt

Oh yeah - I can admit that much. Removing my signature because I have artwork with women in it? That's pretty short-sighted. But hey, I'm not a mod. I'm just a member.

Epic Boobs is gone? Gone FOREVER?!?!

Aw hell

:boo:

I'm not a Ditko fan & FF Omnibus I sucked :banana:

You sucked the FF Omnibus? :sick:

That's actually...ummm...quite impressive. Just sayin.

Prurient no doubt

Oh yeah - I can admit that much. Removing my signature because I have artwork with women in it? That's pretty short-sighted. But hey, I'm not a mod. I'm just a member.

Please note, to retain your Friend of Tupenny status you must not bicker, whine, argue, complain, endlessly debate over petty trivialities or about anything related to our blessed comic book hobby, bash dealers, impugn collectors, or be a comic book sissy crybaby.

It is especially important not to gripe about or even discuss mods & moderation.