• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CGC FF 55 Discounted

181 posts in this topic

Does it look like the CGC label is sealed in the case or could it be removable? (just in case I wanted to remove the label to clean it and then replace it again, of course). hm

I don't know if this has already been asked, but if I buy this book, crack it out, press it, & resub it, will you guarantee the grade will be the same or higher & also go halfsies on the processing & slabbing fees with me?

Will you accept returns 10 years into the future?

If I am unhappy with the transaction for any reason, can I call you out in CG?

Are you available for cocktails tonight?

Can I have your facebook?

Why, if this is a Fantastic Four comic, is the Thing the only one on the cover? I feel like I am being gypped.

Would you accept 25% of the books value based on character count?

I think that is more than fair.

And that 2penny is one sexy beast.

Why, if this is a Fantastic Four comic, is the Thing the only one on the cover? I feel like I am being gypped.

It may not have 3/4 of the FF on the cover but it's only the boring 3/4 that are missing. In addition, the Silver Surfer is on the cover and he is more interesting and shinier and has a surf board. I think you should pay 500% of the price and offer fealty to Diggler for this copy.

You know it's a bargain. :angel:

I don't know if this has already been asked, but if I buy this book, crack it out, press it, & resub it, will you guarantee the grade will be the same or higher & also go halfsies on the processing & slabbing fees with me?

I'm not a gambling man.

Will you accept returns 10 years into the future?

Possibly, it is one of my favorite covers.

If I am unhappy with the transaction for any reason, can I call you out in CG?

That's entirely up to you.

Are you available for cocktails tonight?

I am. I'm about to pour myself a glass of cheap red.

Can I have your facebook?

PM me.

The Thing is the premier member of the FF.

I probably shouldn't.

I respect your opinion.

I respect your opinion.

I had too much cheap red last night & ended-up sleeping with this book. I'm off to the free clinic for an exam. I'll take all of your well wishes now for my clean bill of health.

:wishluck: