• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CGC FF 55 Discounted

181 posts in this topic

Seriously??? What is the deal with all the thread krapping??? Shame, shame on all of you... :baiting:

And BTW the book looks totally overgraded in that slab...CGC must have hit happy hour during lunch that day and checked the book afterward.

But I feel bad for you, so PM sent :devil:

Seriously??? What is the deal with all the thread krapping??? Shame, shame on all of you... :baiting:

And BTW the book looks totally overgraded in that slab...CGC must have hit happy hour during lunch that day and checked the book afterward.

:whistle::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::whistle:

And BTW the book looks totally underovergraded in that slab...CGC must have hit happy hour during lunch that day and checked the book afterward.

Fixed.

:whistle::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::whistle:

OKay, the title reads FF 55 discounted, yet I still see it at 499.99. What am I missing ? This is the craziest sales thread ever, 12 pages and counting for one book listed. With all due respect, is this a serious thread ?

OKay, the title reads FF 55 discounted, yet I still see it at 499.99. What am I missing ? This is the craziest sales thread ever, 12 pages and counting for one book listed. With all due respect, is this a serious thread ?

What are you trying to say? Mr. Diggler is a respected boardie!!! :sumo:

Are you calling shennanigans??? If so, you better have a mop and $500!!! :mad:

Price was dropped a couple of pages ago to $399.99. Run like hell and grab this bargain with both hands before Diggler comes to his senses and raises the price to $599.99!!!!!!!!

Senior Bob,

The price of the book has been lowered to a paltry $399.99. With all due respect, all the negativity I'm receiving about this stunning WHITE paged beauty might force me to raise the price.

Sincerely,

Diggler