• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ROUND 4 : Guess The Grade

71 posts in this topic

I'm just trying to improve my grading. Being 2nd place makes me very happy because I used to have no clue how to determine a grade. I feel I am a better grader than i was a year ago. Now if they had some cgcs in this contest that were anywhere from 1.0 to 9.8 I might have some trouble. I have more trouble when there is a bigger range of where the grade might be. 9.0 and higher is easy smile.gif

whooo hooooo I got another one dead on smile.gif

One day I'll learn to go with my gut feeling, and not change it 2 seconds after... 893frustrated.gif

Me too!

I was thinking 9.2 but after staring at the scan for so long I went with 9.0.

foreheadslap.gif

Well I've been pretty consistantly undergrading by one notch here so the next one must be 9.8.

flowerred.gif

I don't want to name any names, but SOMEBODY is taking this way too seriously! foreheadslap.gif

I agree, and many of these hard-liners are working the numbers by replying late. Oh well, I'm just having fun, and let the chips fall where they may. thumbsup2.gif

I just hope this wasnt directed at me.... 893naughty-thumb.gif I play right when I see the next round posted if I can! gossip.gif

Actually, the commenmt was directed at Newt, but all in jest. sorry.gif
stooges.gif27_laughing.gif

Actually, the commenmt was directed at Newt, but all in jest.

everyone always picks on the newbie....grrr. I am always one of the first to grade. If anything people copy my grade. lol.

confused-smiley-013.gif

Actually, the commenmt was directed at Newt, but all in jest.

everyone always picks on the newbie....grrr. I am always one of the first to grade. If anything people copy my grade. lol.

confused-smiley-013.gif

Well actually, you were the 12th person to respond and the average grade after those answers was....9.2!!!

I think it should go back to a full scale of 1.0 or whatever it was to 9.8