• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

When to check on CGC SS Submissions?

52 posts in this topic

I had one book sent in for SS joe q :) eager to see what grade that one gets my self!! Hearing how far behind they are though I hope they catch up in time enough so that I can get my book back for another signing at ECCC!! You guys think they will have things done before march 30th ?

Subbed 4 books Economy at a con in May. They haven't even been graded yet.

I'll be lucky to get MINE by Christmas. Economy is .

Go with Fast Track next time.

It must be random on the time frame for books: I submitted 17 books (all Econ) at Heros Con with SS and I had the books back by the middle/end of August.

lol you could aways go the route of not worry about it and they come when they come

only time i ask about sig or reg books is if i need to call in about notes and well since i have them on the phone i ask

you asking isn't going to make them get done faster so why worry about it

lol you could aways go the route of not worry about it and they come when they come

only time i ask about sig or reg books is if i need to call in about notes and well since i have them on the phone i ask

you asking isn't going to make them get done faster so why worry about it

+1 lol

That's the "common" turn around time, however, this summer's convention season completely overwhelmed CGC. Give it two months before you start calling and asking about your invoice status.

I too submitted books at NYCC, and I don't plan on calling until around Christmas time.

+1

For moderns, CGC's Services & Fees page show that they're currently grading books received on 8/22/2011 - which means that they're at least a month behind.

The delays should start clearing up towards the end of the year due to NYCC being the last of the big shows, but for books subbed at NYCC that weren't fast-tracked, you're probably looking at an xmas return date ...

The site shows books they are shipping. So CGC is shipping books received on the 22nd. There is also a delay posting on the site He should have grades in 6 weeks. Anyone want to bet? :baiting:

Are they delaying shipping right now? I have two submissions that have been showing graded for nearly a week now. Plus I renewed membership two weeks ago and haven't seen my coupons yet for my 3 free submissions.