• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

In praise of Drawboxes

31 posts in this topic

I just got my response and the shipping for a 5 pack to NY is about $27. I need about 15 and 4 CGC boxes. $100 bucks shipping for new boxes, hurts my taint. They are amazing though.

Check the Store Locator page on the Drawerbox site to see if any of your local/semi-local stores carry the boxes - I found a store a couple of hours south of me that had them in stock; saved me a boat-load of money in shipping costs.

http://collection.powweb.com/images/Page6.html

I just got my response and the shipping for a 5 pack to NY is about $27. I need about 15 and 4 CGC boxes. $100 bucks shipping for new boxes, hurts my taint. They are amazing though.

That was the size of my original order, as well.

The closest store to us that carries them is out in St James, and a 5 pack is $60 plus NY sales tax., so when you consider time spent and gas, ordering direct is cheaper than going to a retail store.

Yes, I would talk with Drawer Box people about shipping, they know the cheapest way to ship. You might even want to talk to retailers in the area, as they might be willing to combine orders with you to sell some at the store.

If I hadn't bought all new long boxes a few years ago I'd get them myself. Hell, I'd still consider getting them if I could find an really good deal on them.