• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A Variety Sale, Bronze to Gold.. Closed, thank you:)

326 posts in this topic

Silver Age Classics, boxed set of 10. I think I bought these from QVC many years ago, I’m not sure. They are all in really nice shape (some very high 9 something grade;) , never been opened, the box has a tiny bit of shelf wear, there was a certificate of authenticity inside. Included are House of Secrets 92, Sugar and Spike 99, Detective 327, Detective 225, Adventure 247,Showcase 4, Action 252, Green Lantern 76, Showcase 22, Brave and the Bold #28 $20.00 SOLD !

silveragecomics.jpg

silverageclassics.jpg

silverageclassics2.jpg

Silver Age Classics, boxed set of 10. I think I bought these from QVC many years ago, I’m not sure. They are all in really nice shape (some very high 9 something grade;) , never been opened, the box has a tiny bit of shelf wear, there was a certificate of authenticity inside. Included are House of Secrets 92, Sugar and Spike 99, Detective 327, Detective 225, Adventure 247,Showcase 4, Action 252, Green Lantern 76, Showcase 22, Brave and the Bold #28 $20.00

silveragecomics.jpg

silverageclassics.jpg

silverageclassics2.jpg

:takeit:

Silver Age Classics, boxed set of 10. I think I bought these from QVC many years ago, I’m not sure. They are all in really nice shape (some very high 9 something grade;) , never been opened, the box has a tiny bit of shelf wear, there was a certificate of authenticity inside. Included are House of Secrets 92, Sugar and Spike 99, Detective 327, Detective 225, Adventure 247,Showcase 4, Action 252, Green Lantern 76, Showcase 22, Brave and the Bold #28 $20.00

:takeit:

Thanks, Ray:) all yours ! Sold ! (worship)

Wow, it's quiet here, am I missing a huge event somewhere?

Running auctions at My Comic Shop and Comiclink :foryou:

:gossip: But still keeping an eye on your thread too :)

Ah, thanks Heath..and good luck!

I should check the calendar;)