• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Silver/Bronze ASM and X-Men plus a few CLOSED

53 posts in this topic

Hello everyone, been a over a month since my last thread so gonna run another with mostly new books to offset my own recent purchases. Will consist of misc. silver/bronze (in no particular order) ASM beginning with #19 and x-men starting with #94 plus a few nice later spidey super stories and a few other stragglers (marvels) I will come across as I go through some stacks.

Will be posting throughout the day as i can time permitting (scanning as I go and such) into tomorrow evening and will leave the thread open until thursday evening (note I will be driving downstate thursday on business and will be off the boards all day thursday) and will send out (hopefully) any invoices Friday and ship Monday.

First :takeit: wins. Shipping via USPS priority w/ confirmation 1-3 raw books $6.00 in the U.S.; $12 4 books and up or for slabs. Canada will be exact cost per quote on USPS site for priority w/ customs declaration for traceability. Hope that is cool with everyone. And books can be returned if unhappy - I will cover return postage.

ASM # 19 CGC 7.0 ow/w $175.00

ScannedImage112980004.jpg

ScannedImage112980005.jpg