• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Affordable low/mid (some nicer) Pre-65 Marvels ASMs, JIMs, etc. GA Bats and more

89 posts in this topic

What the hell?

Go start a thread and not post this BS in someone's sales thread. And you are asking to sell stuff in someone else's thread? WTF!?

Dude -

Maybe you should let Brian police his own thread? First, higgs just bought hundreds of $ worth books from FK. Second, what BS are you talking about? He just sounds excited about all his recent purchases to me. Third, I think his tongue was in his cheek regarding buying his own books, he wasn't trying to shanghai FK's thread. Finally, I think you should take a deep breath and relax.

Pontoon, fair enough.

However, it's what I thought. I've bought hundreds if not thousands of dollars of books from Brian. I still wouldn't post stuff like this in another persons sales thread.

To each his own. I am relaxed and always like a Foolkiller sales thread. Always great books.

If I'm wrong, so be it. Carry on.

Good luck with the sales Brian.

Pontoon, fair enough.

However, it's what I thought. I've bought hundreds if not thousands of dollars of books from Brian. I still wouldn't post stuff like this in another persons sales thread.

To each his own. I am relaxed and always like a Foolkiller sales thread. Always great books.

No Problem. I'm used to getting the occasional bashing for my attempts at humor. I'm still so giddy about yesterday, I actually thought you were joking with me. I'm not selling any of the stuff from this thread, just amazing stuff. I do have an nice copy of Ragman 3 that's available, though.

Pontoon, fair enough.

No Problem. I'm used to getting the occasional bashing for my attempts at humor. I'm still so giddy about yesterday, I actually thought you were joking with me. I'm not selling any of the stuff from this thread, just amazing stuff. I do have an nice copy of Ragman 3 that's available, though.

You did nothing wrong sir... some folks just like to jump & stomp thats all :) You snagged some great books too, congrats!

Pontoon, fair enough.

Enjoy your Foolkiller books I know I have and NICE on the X-Men 1 a bump for a seller that needs no bump :bump:

I think this is the longest I've ever seen books go unpurchased in one of your threads, Brian. Seriously great looking stuff here. I'll be sure to keep an eye on your thread tonight!

Almost all gone by the time I got here... :cry:

Can't believe that nice TTA 40 FVF still sitting there.

Took me forever to find a nice mid-grade.

That's a harder one to get above VG+.