• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,839 posts in this topic

Holly Movie Comics gone wild Batman!!!

I just need to dig mine out and I'm going to try my luck lol

Holly Movie Comics gone wild Batman!!!

I just need to dig mine out and I'm going to try my luck lol

Wow! I'm going to auction mine off as well..

Mile High's stock is already gone!

Mile High has a bad habit of selling you 10 and sending you 2 (8 out of stock). They also have a bad habit of slapping a NM sticker on virtually any grade comic they send you.

I've seen them slap NM/M stickers on VF books, so I feel your pain. :facepalm:

Bizarre. Surely the demand from Chuck fans isn't THAT big since the show ended?? Never would have guessed. Trying to remember if I bought each issue. I know I bought the first couple at least....

Alright! Found my set. Well, still looking for my Issue 2, but the others are all NM+ condition, probably 9.8 each. Perfect little specimens. Ebay, here I come! :P

Bizarre. Surely the demand from Chuck fans isn't THAT big since the show ended?? Never would have guessed. Trying to remember if I bought each issue. I know I bought the first couple at least....

Alright! Found my set. Well, still looking for my Issue 2, but the others are all NM+ condition, probably 9.8 each. Perfect little specimens. Ebay, here I come! :P

Good luck with the sale!

That's an anomaly, if it is even a legit sale. Not even 9.8 copies go for that.

:screwy:

V.O.B is still a hot book and is selling well, just not that well. Too bad I sold off all my copies.

Wow!

I so almost picked up this series when it came out... damn...

Strange that R**5 and the other bidder are the same 2 who bid and won the last auction for Chuck's.

Oh well, just ordered 2 sets from Diamond UK (in stock & confirmed) at cost :grin:

Good luck with the sale!

+1

Well all I could find was the Vengeance of Bane II (the green cover) and it doesn't look like it's selling all that well. So I'm going to hold off listing it and see if it picks up the closer we get to the show.

Edited by WiseGuyX

+1

Well all I could find was the Vengeance of Bane II (the green cover) and it doesn't look like it's selling all that well. So I'm going to hold off listing it and see if it picks up the closer we get to the show.

The Vengeance of Bane #1 just got Reprinted and it's been released!! I wouldn't be surprised if the Vengeance of Bane #1s start slowing down in price.

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_npmv=3&_trksid=m570.l2736&_nkw=Batman+Versus+Bane

I can see the Green Cover Vengeance of Bane II The Redemption start going up in price because it's not Reprinted in this new "Batman Versus Bane" TPB and it hasn't been reprinted in anything else yet.

The New "Batman Versus Bane" TPB Contains Vengeance of Bane #1 and Bane of the Demon #1-4!! The Cover Price on it is only $12.99!! I already picked one up as a reader copy!!