• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,832 posts in this topic

A run of DD up to #11 is getting over $100.

Holy . It is the best comic being made IMO. I could sell mine and buy it on TPB lolhm

I would like to get my hand on a 1st print of number 4 though. Hate the cover of my 2nd print.

Edited by greenhoody

Those look like some solid bidders I wouldnt worry at all about them paying if they win

Untitled.png

hopefully he'll be able to throw a second chance offer at one of those bidders that looks legit.

it seems i get stuck with that all the time

i think you can block zero feedback bidders (or maybe you used to be able to?)

You can't. The highest feedback you can block is -1. You can also block bidders who have 2 or more unpaid item strikes in the last month but that's it. No more zero blockage. You can, however, cancel their bids and add them to your blocked bidder list (which is what I generally do if they look untrustworthy).

it seems i get stuck with that all the time

i think you can block zero feedback bidders (or maybe you used to be able to?)

You can't. The highest feedback you can block is -1. You can also block bidders who have 2 or more unpaid item strikes in the last month but that's it. No more zero blockage. You can, however, cancel their bids and add them to your blocked bidder list (which is what I generally do if they look untrustworthy).

When did this change? I have been blocking bidders for years with no problem. My list is monstrous. Or are you talking about bidders already who have bid?

First post on here. I tried to read about 30 pages back (sorry if I missed this before.)

Adventure Time by Kaboom- all covers of this run in 1st print seem to be doing decent on eBay.

link

I have 1st prints of 1 through 4 in both covers A and B and am probably going to unload them.

I also was able to snag a big stack of ToT 1s that were not in NM/M condition and flip em for 25-40 per book (I took detailed pictures of all the imperfections and disclosed everything I knew about them that would detract from their value.) They were almost instant BIN upon listing.

Glad my Waid Daredevils are also heating up. My favorite marvel title from last year.

Edited by Mangbus