• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,832 posts in this topic

Does the buyer just not have access to a comic shop?

my regular shop didn't have any i had to go to another one to find them

doh!

Usually I don't mind driving all over the place looking for books, but I decided to save gas and bought 4 copies from Midtown Comics' website last week. One is a pretty solid 9.8, that will be graded on-site at Philly, so hopefully I can unload it before these drop. lol

Edited by lemonman5

Agreed on the availability of Hardcore 1. Neither of my LCS had it and I drove 30 miles North and one of the two shops in town had 6 copies (I bought 5). The next day I drove 30 miles South and none there either.

PS I didn't drive there just for Hardcores. It was my monthly out of town jaunt.

Everywhere I went there were plenty. I even found them at a local comic shop outside of the Detroit Comicon. The dealers in the Con had them for $10+ and the comic shop around the corner had them for cover along with Saga #1's.

Everywhere I went there were plenty. I even found them at a local comic shop outside of the Detroit Comicon. The dealers in the Con had them for $10+ and the comic shop around the corner had them for cover along with Saga #1's.
Hardcore #1?

they're like Lays, can't buy just one...people want multiples apparently. Although there's a lot of 10 for $100 that's just sitting there.

Yup that's mine...free shipping to boot. I had it up there as individual copies of $10 + $2.50 shipping and none sold in 3 days. Am I doing something wrong, lol?

People on ebay tick me off. If I'm selling I will start a price at whatever the last few just ended at. No bids, yet the next guy sells for more than I was asking. I think the only way to sell is if you start at $0.01 I set one up for a penny today for the 1st time. Hope it works out.

I'm convinced that eBay bidders are irrational except on $300 plus items and then 90% are just cheap ... I used to think free shipping helps, now I think the power seller perfect feedback is the only advantage.

i've got 3 hardcore #1's on ebay right now with 2 days left at $13. only paid $2.50 a piece. already made a killing off this book. sold 3 wd weekly 19's that i bought for $10 for $106 shipped.