• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,832 posts in this topic

Something a little different in this thread. Gleamed from my website The Market, here are the top 13 hottest modern age books that are not variants, signed, or part of a set that is selling on eBay right now.

Morning Glories #1

Thief of Thieves #1

Uncanny X-Force #4

Hardcore #1

Vengence of Bane #1

Adventure Time #1

Harbinger #1

Ultimate Spider-Man #2

New X-Men #128

Thanos Quest #1

Detective Comics #1

Amazing Spider-Man #36

X-O Manowar #1

What if find interesting is that Valiant now has two titles on that list. Hardcore #1 just popped onto that list last week. And it's nice to see Uncanny X-Force is still holding ground because of its story line! (thumbs u

I need to replace the moring glories one i sold off awhile back

Me too.

They pop up on here now and again so shouldnt be to hard to get one. I think i missed one last month oh well

My x-o mano # 1 in nice shape did not sell at auction. i didn't think i was being too greedy starting it at $14.99 (well, $17.99 with free shipping, so most of the on ebay would probably prefer to bid on one for $16.99 + $9 shipping)

Yeah, my LCS still has a ton of X-O's at cover. A regional thing?
nothing regional about it..has to do with how many the store ordered vs how many they sold...

I still have a TON of #1's at cover less discount too...

I just bought 3 at my LCS for cover - 20% on Sunday. People are funny.

I was talking about the valiant edition! yes, my LCS had extra x-os too. i think a lot of places ordered too many. you think i'd put a brand new comic up for $14.99 that didn't have the name "kirkman" somewhere on the cover? are you nuts??

Edited by the blob

i've got 3 hardcore #1's on ebay right now with 2 days left at $13. only paid $2.50 a piece. already made a killing off this book. sold 3 wd weekly 19's that i bought for $10 for $106 shipped.

I can't believe people are still paying top dollar for Walking Dead weeklies. Can anyone explain this? Shouldn't this have stopped by now? ???

I just got $39.99 for a WDW #19 on Ebay...

Soooooooo.................Daredevil 8 is a hot book right now bringing $15-20 on ebay, huh?

23 more reasons I LOVE this thread!

100_3843.jpg

I sure hope so, because I just snatched up 13 copies on-line for less than cover. I hope they ALL arrive, quickly, and in good shape fo a quick flip.

The more moderns I flip, the closer I get to buying some books from my want list!!! :wishluck:

i've got 3 hardcore #1's on ebay right now with 2 days left at $13. only paid $2.50 a piece. already made a killing off this book. sold 3 wd weekly 19's that i bought for $10 for $106 shipped.

I can't believe people are still paying top dollar for Walking Dead weeklies. Can anyone explain this? Shouldn't this have stopped by now? ???

should have hung on to it until the next season starts.

should have hung on to it until the next season starts.

anytime you can get $40 for a $3 book, you take it.