• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,829 posts in this topic

Chew got hot fast and stayed hot.....pretty funny to read the first few pages of the chew thread.....chew had a lot lower print run though.

also helped that there wasn't multiple variant covers when it was released..in 19 days it had shot up to $50 for a raw and $200+ for a CGC 9.8

Edited by krighton

Not sure if its a blip but I sold my Nightwing #8 - Prelude to Night of Owls for $9.

Not big money but it had 6 different bidders. Not sure why.

After someone mentioned here about the Robot Vs Zombie being optioned for a movie, I listed my 1st printings, not a single view! lol

MSH 18 is currently the hottest book in the land.

Sold a VG- copy in under one hour. I had 3 offers and a BIN hit in an hour.

Unbeleivable. If you got a ratty MSH 18 put it up now. This book is hotter then IM 55 was when the Thanos prequel came out.

what is MSH? marvel super heros?

Marvel Super Heroes 18 is the 1st appearance of the Guardians of the Galaxy.

It's hot because of all the movie speculators.

might have to list 5 copies of Revival. there's an auction for 5 copies at almost $40 right now

Saw it... Five copies for $51 (including ship).

What can I say.... it's hot!

While that sounds like a great sale, in theory after: Cost of book, proper shipping, PP & eBay fees, you're probably netting $15-$20

i still think it's a bit too early to start unloading Revival in lots. and yes i realize profit is profit, i just personally like more profit overall, considering the fees, time spent, etc. it's a gamble either way.

the cbldf is going for around $100 just by itself, a lot of 4 including the cbldf & a 1:10 & third eye sold for around $105.00.

Edited by krighton

i still think it's a bit too early to start unloading Revival in lots. and yes i realize profit is profit, i just personally like more profit overall, considering the fees, time spent, etc. it's a gamble either way.

the cbldf is going for around $100 just by itself, a lot of 4 including the cbldf & a 1:10 & third eye sold for around $105.00.

I agree.

I agree.

If people have enough to throw in right now then why not? If you can shift 25-30% of what you have to break even on your outlay then there is no more gambling. I wouldn't consider it a loss if the book continues to rise... everything else is just profit on top.

While that sounds like a great sale, in theory after: Cost of book, proper shipping, PP & eBay fees, you're probably netting $15-$20

Yeah. I would have hung on to them if it were me, but @ $10 each from the buying end is a good sign.

might have to list 5 copies of Revival. there's an auction for 5 copies at almost $40 right now

For me, its $2.77 x 5, just under $5 for shipping. Plus ebay/paypal fees, so close to $30 profit. And I have more than 5 copies. that's great for me. To each their own of course, but I might try listing 5 to see how it does.

For me, its $2.77 x 5, just under $5 for shipping. Plus ebay/paypal fees, so close to $30 profit. And I have more than 5 copies. that's great for me. To each their own of course, but I might try listing 5 to see how it does.

ive not sold on eBay in a few years. im guessing that FVF is around 10%, Paypal takes another 3%,

then the shiping (if they arent shipped in a box, you're doing something wrong imo) so that adds up

MSH 18 is currently the hottest book in the land.

Sold a VG- copy in under one hour. I had 3 offers and a BIN hit in an hour.

Unbeleivable. If you got a ratty MSH 18 put it up now. This book is hotter then IM 55 was when the Thanos prequel came out.

Wow. We sure are stretching the definition of a modern book now! :baiting:

Yeah yeah good point just pointing out for others.

(thumbs u

Bingo its easy money. Just to make it easy take 20% for ebay and paypal. Its a nice profit, but not $30.

Also go ahead and list and sell them now. :devil:

All wait another few issues Seeley doesnt disappoint. I have a feeling we have a winner here this isnt Fatale. Although I wish the print run was lower. Anyone want to sum up the print numbers or do we not have them yet?

Edited by Fastballspecial