• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,839 posts in this topic

Just put 6 revivals on ebay at 9.99 each. sold in under 5 minutes.

all 6 of them...

lol. Sellinghopf is YOU? I've got one copy, plus about 5-6 left at my LCS. probably gonna pick them up now.

Edited by Hawkman

all 6 of them...

lol. Sellinghopf is YOU? I've got one copy, plus about 5-6 left at my LCS. probably gonna pick them up now.

was it my ebay picture that gave it away?

all 6 of them...

Please direct me to the source of your signature. Its mesmerizing....I must see the entire thing.

This was easily a $1 book pre SDCC.

Fixed that for ya (thumbs u

Found about 7 of these in my $3 bins that I prep for conventions.

Almost everyone is near mint.

So yeah, I would say $3 book.

I'd been looking for this book for the last two years in cheap boxes. Now I'm kicking myself that I didn't look harder.

all 6 of them...

Please direct me to the source of your signature. Its mesmerizing....I must see the entire thing.

hilarious youtube.

all 6 of them...

Check your PMs.

You'd be surprised how many random PM's I get inquiring on its source.

Edited by Jimmy Linguiniii

Yep, that usually sells for between $10 and $20. (thumbs u

thank you. just wanted a little confirmation before i go pick it up.

You just better hope I dont find your honey store you got because I would clean it out in one shot. :devil: No more going back for you. Muahahahah :devil:

We need a devil gremlin that rubs his hands together like the Weasel in the Foghorn Leghorn cartoons.

Edited by Fastballspecial

bought 4 more today for $5 each. Got my midtown order in, the variants were , the regulars good. Live and learn. Cross another big retailer off my list. My avoid list is now Midtown, Milehigh and Mycomicshop.

a copy of revival sold for $12.99 + $5 shipping. definitely heating up. now let's hope that price continues or holds. another copy sold for $6.99 + $4 shipping. and board member Jimmy L. got $9.99 each for 5 copies.

Edited by Hawkman

that would be nice, i'd feel better about all those Mind the Gap's i have accumulated

yeah, i still have one set of MTG #1's and a set of earth 2 #1/2. Luckily i made enough off them when they came out that those sets were basically free, but still....

then again all it takes is talk of a TV show in the works and MtG could take off.....still wondering what the supposed news is concerning No Place Like Home.

Edited by krighton

then again all it takes is talk of a TV show in the works and MtG could take off.....still wondering what the supposed news is concerning No Place Like Home.

luckily with MTG, it's a very good book with great art (imo)