• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,829 posts in this topic

>>wait till the abuse comes<<

Abuse like taunting / baiting posts to the most innocuous comments?

yea, the things you do best.

>>wait till the abuse comes<<

Abuse like taunting / baiting posts to the most innocuous comments?

No, simply pointing out that when they stray from the path you will be calling them losers, miserables etc. Not to mention your racist comments

^^^TRUTH

So, Batman 1 1st print from the new 52. I'm seeing it going on ebay for around $20. Is this a short term trend, or is this book going to be hot like this for awhile?

probably stay hot for a little while. the series is in demand and has been GREAT. one of the best batman stories in a long while.

Spawn #222 (limited variant) Question.

Recently got a hold of one of these from an online vendor for cover price, looks to be in great shape and know these things are selling for a hundred or more on Feebay. Anyone know what kind of market these will possibly have because of the limited print run. Just wondering if it would be a book that would be worthy of CGC submission or if everyone thinks it will die off in value after a while. Just wanted some other boardies feedback

Branget just banged a WD No. 1 CGC 9.8 for $1,750.00. I don't have the link ... been on my cell all day, but I'm sure you all can find it.

I just sold a SS 9.6 for $1750.

The craziest thing was that a dealer yesterday found a raw WD #1 at the convention in Connecticut that me and a few other people were at..........for $2.50! It was sitting in the guy's bargain bin for literally 8 hours, and everyone (including me), missed it.

Edited by lemonman5

Branget just banged a WD No. 1 CGC 9.8 for $1,750.00. I don't have the link ... been on my cell all day, but I'm sure you all can find it.

I just sold a SS 9.6 for $1750.

The craziest thing was that a dealer yesterday found a raw WD #1 at the convention in Connecticut that me and a few other people were at..........for $2.50! It was sitting in the guy's bargain bin for literally 8 hours, and everyone (including me), missed it.

How the hell is that even possible!!

Which lucky boardie got it??

Cmon out yourself!

coolest thing I'm going to have to see video of to believe that's happened to a modern collector ... maybe ever ... congrats to whom ever found the book. The story would be more believable if it was a promotional stunt by a LCS to reward customers or if the dealer hit the lotto or something. lol I want more details!

It wish it was a collector who got it, but it was a dealer, even despite it sitting in the bin all day long. I still can't understand how he got it, but he was talking to another dealer about it, and had it in his hand. When my friend asked is he was serious, he maintained that he was.

Spawn #222 (limited variant) Question.

Recently got a hold of one of these from an online vendor for cover price, looks to be in great shape and know these things are selling for a hundred or more on Feebay. Anyone know what kind of market these will possibly have because of the limited print run. Just wondering if it would be a book that would be worthy of CGC submission or if everyone thinks it will die off in value after a while. Just wanted some other boardies feedback

This is just my thought. Dealers may be able to provide better insight, but Spawn doesn't sell like it once did, but there are still hardcore collectors out there. I would think it would be a book much like the McFarlane headless variant of 185. One of those in 9.8 sold on ebay back in July for $175. 222 secret variants raw have been selling between 99 and 150 from what I just glanced at.

Again, not a dealer so I could be totally off, but its just my opinion.