• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,839 posts in this topic

aw, cut the shill some slack :makepoint: he's spouting gibberish to deflect the fact that his cover story is slipping :whistle:

ok, I tried, if you only want to argue, we can go that route too.

1.)cut the shill some slack

and what would i be shill ing? care to tack a claim to that random sentence

2.) he's spouting gibberish

no, that would be people arguing whether an unfinished auction is going to be more or less than the last completed buy it now. There is nothing gibberish about posting the top prices currently being bid on RAW books on ebay. If that requires thinking on the part of others to know whether its up or down, so be it, but trying to make FAILed jokes about unfinished auctions is the only gibberish.

3.)he fact that his cover story is slipping

ROFLLMAO. a.) what cover story? b.) how is it slipping?

did you seriously just unleash a verbal diarrhea of unrelated words, or did you have a point?

NEEEEEEEEEEXT....

If you don't know whether the book is trending up or down, how is this a list of "moderns heating up on ebay"?

its the list of the highest prices currently being bid on any raw books on ebay.com in the modern category.....

Which, again, doesn't give you any indication as to whether the book is heating up or not.

I really hope the people posting in this thread with under 200 posts start shutting the elf up.

There are roughly five people who comment in this thread that know their stuff for modern hotness.

Stop speculating. Know one cares about what you think or how you feel.

Talk about sales here or sign up for brazzers. I don't want to skip through your spam posts.

You Make good points Jimmy, Its just too bad there were 5 pages of BS added within 7 hours of you posting this. Oh Jimmy, you're my favorite!

I really hope the people posting in this thread with under 200 posts start shutting the elf up.

There are roughly five people who comment in this thread that know their stuff for modern hotness.

Stop speculating. Know one cares about what you think or how you feel.

Talk about sales here or sign up for brazzers. I don't want to skip through your spam posts.

You Make good points Jimmy, Its just too bad there were 5 pages of BS added within 7 hours of you posting this. Oh Jimmy, you're my favorite!

Only five!?! That is way below average!

your post was handled, swiftly and well, so I wont re-address it again. If you actually believe that, you should learn how to educate yourself, so you can be the 6th, and arent dependent on others.

No. My point is, you and what ever train you came in on with your -200 posts needs to realize, no one cares about what you think.

so please start using the journal function or even take from my example and make youtube videos.

Either way stop ting in this thread.

your post was handled, swiftly and well, so I wont re-address it again. If you actually believe that, you should learn how to educate yourself, so you can be the 6th, and arent dependent on others.

No. My point is, you and what ever train you came in on with your -200 posts needs to realize, no one cares about what you think.

so please start using the journal function or even take from my example and make youtube videos.

+1

"Like sands in the hour glass..." :popcorn:

use your profile to view your own posts, jump back that, and read what i wrote. You have nothing new to say, and as i said, no one cares about what you say no one cares about.

stop spamming the thread to tell other people to stop spamming the thread, and all other such nonsense. If you just read what 5 dudes post, then just read their posts, and dont post at all.

that you think my post count matters, is comical, that you think you can tell me what to do or that i would ever acknowledge what you say by obliging is hilarious. Just read and dont post, or get on topic.

use your profile to view your own posts, jump back that, and read what i wrote. You have nothing new to say, and as i said, no one cares about what you say no one cares about.

stop spamming the thread to tell other people to stop spamming the thread, and all other such nonsense. If you just read what 5 dudes post, then just read their posts, and dont post at all.

that you think my post count matters, is comical, that you think you can tell me what to do or that i would ever acknowledge what you say by obliging is hilarious. Just read and dont post, or get on topic.

How come you are allowed to tell him what he can do, and he can't tell you what to do? That's racist.

Edited by seanfingh

Just read and dont post, or get on topic.

That sounds like a great idea. I hope you start following it. Because while I go to this thread looking for what other people who are doing the same thing I am doing and talking about their success I don't need to read some n00b talking about his dog/argument fetishes.

I only mention your post count because NO ONE CARES WHO YOU ARE SO START SHUTTING THE UP, NO ONE CARES WHAT YOU HAVE TO SAY IN THIS THREAD.

HOW HARD IS THAT TO UNDERSTAND?

CAPITAL LETTERS CANT MAKE YOUR POINT TRUE

I am on topic except when I am answering you. so like i said, go back and read if you want to keep arguing your pointless point. Otherwise listen to your own pointless advice

and wait for 1 of your 5 :roflmao: to post.

so scream and cry if you want, its not going to changing anything

But you keep acting like the little b that you are, you will get the thread locked down.

Edited by eisley

CAPITAL LETTERS CANT MAKE YOUR POINT TRUE

I am on topic except when I am answering you. so like i said, go back and read if you want to keep arguing your pointless point. Otherwise listen to your own pointless advice

and wait for 1 of your 5 :roflmao: to post.

so scream and cry if you want, its not going to changing anything

But you keep acting like the little b that you are, you will get the thread locked down.

oh and now you're going to start talking trash about Lil B? mr. 2 minute response? like are you just refreshing the page?

Me and Lil B are working on a sequel right not to "I have aids". PM if you're interested.

Batman #0 Variant is creeping up to $100.

eBay Completed Auctions

Green Lantern Annual #1 is getting $5 to $10. (shrug)

eBay Completed Auctions Again...Sigh..

Shadowman #1 Retailer Variant - $100.

eBay Completed Auctions ... for the love of God why am I doing this?

Green Lantern Annual is $5 cover so that needs to heat up a bit more, it's a good read though

oh and now you're going to start talking trash about Lil B? mr. 2 minute response? like are you just refreshing the page?

Me and Lil B are working on a sequel right not to "I have aids". PM if you're interested.

I have three monitors, this is on the side one, so I am free to smash n00bs like you between work tasks.

So far the totality of your gahhhbage include,

"post count :blahblah: "

"WE the forum :blahblah: "

and now

"how fast you refresh :blahblah: "

stop trying to argue with me, you cant. If you got an e-crush on 5 dudes, subscribe to their posts and shut it. You have no authority to try and dictate discussion on this board, let alone this thread, which you didnt start.

If you actually cared about the thread YOU would stop derailing it, trying to be an e-thug wanksta. your joke is fail, your points are fail.

I have tried to put the thread back on track many times. But people clearly just want to argue and make it a chatroom. so be it, but i am not going anywhere. I'll ride it all the way to lock down while you wreck a great thread.

If you actually cared about the thread YOU would stop derailing it, trying to be an e-thug wanksta. your joke is fail, your points are fail.

I have tried to put the thread back on track many times. But people clearly just want to argue and make it a chatroom. so be it, but i am not going anywhere. I'll ride it all the way to lock down while you wreck a great thread.

What Joke? I am seriously working with Lil B on a collaboration on I have Aids part 2.

My point, and this will be my and hopefully your last post in this thread.

Every time you post in this thread about anything, you are derailing this thread.

This is about sales.

BTW sold 4 Star Trek: Next Generation HIVE Montreal Comic Con Variants within 4 hours of posting them on ebay at $35 a piece.

THAT is how this thread works, you talk about success and heat.

Batman #0 Variant is creeping up to $100.

eBay Completed Auctions

Green Lantern Annual #1 is getting $5 to $10. (shrug)

eBay Completed Auctions Again...Sigh..

Shadowman #1 Retailer Variant - $100.

eBay Completed Auctions ... for the love of God why am I doing this?

yah, there we go. any of the list can be put in ebay and sorted by completed listings.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/SHADOWMAN-BLACK-VALIANT-NEW-2012-SERIES-HOT-/320981820866

was the top raw with bids on ebay, will be interesting to see how it closes out versus previous.

currently still @76 with 8 bids, with just over 3 hrs to go.

Edited by eisley