• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,829 posts in this topic

Just a weekly update on the books that are slowly heating up according to the market.

Batman #4 - $10+

Thief of Thieves #2 - $22+ :ohnoez:

Chew #8 - $20 Apparently Poyo is the man when it comes to collectors...er chicken.

Peter Panzerfaust #1 - $50+ Still riding that wave to fame once the TV show announcement was made.

Detective Comics #1 - $20

Amazing Spider-Man #607 - $12 Just something about Black Cat in Spidey's PJ's. Meow!

Manhattan Projects #1 - $25+

Find these and other great picks by following the link (shameless plug.)

Anyone speculating about any books coming out today? There's really nothing new AvX, new carnage mini, and daredevil mini.

i bought a bunch of hastings variants of Avengers vs Xmen 12 and Doctor Who 1. My only speculative buys this week

Lcs was packed today at lunch like something big had come out.

Isnt there some promo comic for Green Arrow out today? Could that be it?

Correct me if I'm wrong but I believe that is next Wednesday on 10/10 where they are giving away a promo Arrow comic at your LCS.

Anyone speculating about any books coming out today? There's really nothing new AvX, new carnage mini, and daredevil mini.

i bought a bunch of hastings variants of Avengers vs Xmen 12 and Doctor Who 1. My only speculative buys this week

I picked up 24 of the Avengers vs X-Men Hastings #12 variant. I sold quite a few already for as high as $41.

Just a weekly update on the books that are slowly heating up according to the market.

Batman #4 - $10+

Chew #8 - $20 Apparently Poyo is the man when it comes to collectors...er chicken.

Peter Panzerfaust #1 - $50+ Still riding that wave to fame once the TV show announcement was made.

Amazing Spider-Man #607 - $12 Just something about Black Cat in Spidey's PJ's. Meow!

Sweet, I stopped buying Chew at #8, and have two cherry copies! :banana:

I think you will do very well on AvX 12 once the relaunch starts. Short term I dont think you can miss longer term I dont know depends how Marvel rolls it all out.

Batman #4 - $10+

Sweet, I stopped buying Chew at #8, and have two cherry copies! :banana:

:applause:

GL Annual 1 2nd print came out today. Love the inversion of the colors I like it better then the 1st print. Sold $9-10 book currently will be interesting to see what 2nd print does to book.

1st print looks to have cooled off with the last three completed auctions ending at $3, well below cover price.

What's up with Batman #4?

from what I remember, it was a lower print run and a good chunk of them shipped kinda beat up or with a flaw of some sort. I'm sure someone here knows exactly.

you may be thinking of Nightwing #4

Both.

Batman 4 was slightly lower ordered, and showed up with bad spines.

Nightwing 4 was slightly lower ordered, and has a bit of a BOP 8 vibe going.