• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,835 posts in this topic

>>Given his past tweets, it's for the best he use other people's words<<

Ohhhh,

I KNOW which ONE of my 32,555 tweets you are referring to.

You have wounded me.

Well played Sir.

NYCC side note: Just got a text that a well known boardie just purchased 50 copies of Bedlam #1 from the Image booth.

Glad to see the community getting behind this property.

Yippee!

If its who I hope it is,I'm a very happy bunny!

I'm curious to know how that Lyria Exchange works, does it randomly select auctions according to the select preferences ?

Nothing random about it. I ask eBay's api for a list of books that have the most bids, are the most watched or are the most expensive in that age group and meet the filter criteria. eBay sends me back the books that best meets that request and I dress them up so that they are easy to digest (because no one wants to read a spam of textual nonsense that they return from the call). Does that help? :foryou:

Edited by whetteon

I'm curious to know how that Lyria Exchange works, does it randomly select auctions according to the select preferences ?

Nothing random about it. I ask eBay's api for a list of books that have the most bids, are the most watched or are the most expensive in that age group and meet the filter criteria. eBay sends me back the books that best meets that request and I dress them up so that they are easy to digest (because no one wants to read a spam of textual nonsense that they return from the call). Does that help? :foryou:

I thought you sprinkled pixie dust all over ebay and it made magic :(

That's going to be in my next update.

Good answer. Thanks for your help! :applause:

That's going to be in my next update.

Where do you get the pixie dust from...I can only find angel dust and that stuff can't be good for you.

Yeah Batgirl!

Why is batgirl blowing up like this ?

Low print run compared to the other series and the prologue to Death in the Family

Most shops under ordered so means anyone looking for the full run of the above need to find other sources.

Weird I was able to pick up 2 copies of batgirl 13 and one of the store close to me must have about 200 on the shelves... though the sign that says 1 per customer sucked...haha.

Going to pick up a couple more copies today if i can after work.

awesome, thanks for the help ^_^