• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,829 posts in this topic

Crazy crazy... list a few, got up to walk away from my desk a couple of minutes later and had literally not turned away by the time my phone popped the sale noise in my pocket. Depending on the volume being hoarded it's a solid $15+ book. 2c

Crazy crazy... list a few, got up to walk away from my desk a couple of minutes later and had literally not turned away by the time my phone popped the sale noise in my pocket. Depending on the volume being hoarded it's a solid $15+ book. 2c

Ya that's nuts, I'm going to see if I can do the combo for say 20 . We shall see and I'll let you guys know

I'm the $150 and it was a best offer on a $200 BIN and that was the cheapest BIN at the time. I haven't seen a BIN lower than that although there were several auctions that had $100 ish bids they all had more than 24 hours to go before they ended.

i was drinking that night and bought 10 of the third eyes. i almost bought another 10 that night but never finalized. I woke up in the morning looked at the cpu and saw that i also had the my little pony on the order that was not finalized. that was my wake up call not to shop and drink. lol

i was drinking that night and bought 10 of the third eyes. i almost bought another 10 that night but never finalized. I woke up in the morning looked at the cpu and saw that i also had the my little pony on the order that was not finalized. that was my wake up call not to shop and drink. lol

Sounds like an opportunity missed hm

I went out to the local store on Wednesday, and got a copy of Batman #13, and god help me, I opened it and read it! What was I thinking!

I've now come to my senses and will go back out today to see if there is any left. I really doubt it! Worst thing is, they had 2x of the Joker variants and a stack of Batgirls. Bah!

My Little Pony, My Little Pony.. There, now it's stuck in YOUR head!

that tune is never out of my head... mostly because the kids rewatch some every day... have mercy please!!!!

The batman 13 variant is doing really well...

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/BATMAN-13-1-25-VARIANT-DC-RELAUNCH-NEW-52-FIRST-PRINT-VERY-HOT-RARE-1ST-PRINT-/251166719385?pt=UK_Books_Comics_Magazines_US_Comics_ET&hash=item3a7ab3fd99

have a good feeling about the first few in this run!

I'm surprised that no one is talking about Bedlam NYCC variant on this thread. It's selling for 5 times the cost at NYCC and the black and white is selling for $150-$250.

I think its just too early for that book yet. Let it come and let the public read it and watch what happens. Right now just speculators and a few who have got to read it. Cost is relative though when you got a limited supply like that and alot of buzz about a book that could be really good.