• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,835 posts in this topic

Holy Moley, I left 50 + copies of that 1st print on the shelf at Travelling Man on Thursday.

Did pick up the Thought Bubble variant for cover though

Thought Bubble or 2nd Print?

Holy Moley, I left 50 + copies of that 1st print on the shelf at Travelling Man on Thursday.

Yeah,I think people are confusing the thought bubble with the #1 2nd print. Since he mentioned that he got it for cover, he clearly is referring to the 2nd print of #1

Yeah,I think people are confusing the thought bubble with the #1 2nd print. Since he mentioned that he got it for cover, he clearly is referring to the 2nd print of #1

I wouldn't be so sure about that...I think he knows the difference

I wouldn't be so sure about that...I think he knows the difference

I was moreso reffering to people on ebay auctions. I' saw a 2nd print variant sell for $200 BIN. No harm no foul.

What on earth is going on with Bedlam? Weren't the variants impossible to move not that long ago? Is this all hype about the next books finally coming out?

It's an anomaly - there are plenty of sub-$40 BINs for the same book in the same grade; looks like someone just got caught up in a bidding frenzy.

The voice of reason finally

Yeah but for a bidding frenzy,must means there are a couple of unfufilled buyers.

Bedlam is moving up but slowly.

Wait until the next 3 hit the stores over the next 6 weeks.

All without competition.

The above auction was for both first prints no thought bubbling

I'm asking about what songaboutclouds picked up. Not the auction......

Yeah but for a bidding frenzy,must means there are a couple of unfufilled buyers.

Bedlam is moving up but slowly.

Wait until the next 3 hit the stores over the next 6 weeks.

All without competition.

Wait, I thought Bedlam was already a dead failure of a book. lol

Touche!

By moving up I could mean actually achieving its cover price ;)lol

I really fluctuate on this Solar - so days there is optimism - other days I look at reality - ebay.

Who knows (thumbs u

I don't understand why you are asking, Matt clearly states that he picked up the thought bubble variant (shrug)

I don't understand why you are asking, Matt clearly states that he picked up the thought bubble variant (shrug)

I AM asking because it seems that some people were confused about the two. I haven't seen what he picked up.

I'm shocked that he picked up the Thought Bubble Variant for cover. And if he did, good for him.

You know what I don't understnad? Why is everyone chiming in with an answer for me, I asked songsaboutclouds about it and he obviously hasn't gotten a chance to answer. Why is everyone answering for him? What gives?

I AM asking because it seems that some people were confused about the two. I haven't seen what he picked up.

I'm shocked that he picked up the Thought Bubble Variant for cover. And if he did, good for him.

You know what I don't understand? Why is everyone chiming in with an answer for me, I asked songsaboutclouds about it and he obviously hasn't gotten a chance to answer. Why is everyone answering for him? What gives?

Is this your first day on the Internet?