• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,829 posts in this topic

Absolutely LOVED Todd:The ugliest Kid ....strong feeling about this one turning into a ongoing series . From the eye popping fun art to the risque yet hillarious writing. ALready itching for the 2nd issue ....tick tock tick :headbang:

tough to find online, just found one though.

TUrns out I have ten copies of Django Unchained #1 first print.

I was looking up the value when I found this.. someone explain why the second print is at $20+ with a day and a half plus its a prerelease for Feburary.

Explain

http://www.ebay.com/itm/black-white-JIM-LEE-variant-DJANGO-UNCHAINED-1-vertigo-comic-Quentin-Tarantino-/130835315881?pt=US_Comic_Books&hash=item1e76647ca9

I was looking up the value when I found this.. someone explain why the second print is at $20+ with a day and a half plus its a prerelease for Feburary.

Explain

http://www.ebay.com/itm/black-white-JIM-LEE-variant-DJANGO-UNCHAINED-1-vertigo-comic-Quentin-Tarantino-/130835315881?pt=US_Comic_Books&hash=item1e76647ca9

Much better looking cover.

will midtowncomics allow you to do multiple orders when they limit quantities if you're willing to pay the extra shipping each time.

I personally don't think they are limited quantities on a title because they care about making the post office more money shipping you separate packages/having to do more manual labor to package up multiple shipments to you that they could just as easily ship in one package.

will it work to bypass the limiting on the other hand? I don't know, but if/once they figured it out I doubt they'd allow it to go on for long.

Explain

Second Print. SECOND PRINT.

I preordered 10 of the second print. Still - why is this auction so high?

(i also ordered 25 of the first print just to get the variant)

Edited by Jimmy Linguiniii

Explain

Second Print. SECOND PRINT.

I preordered 10 of the second print. Still - why is this auction so high?

(i also ordered 25 of the first print just to get the variant)

Comic Book fans most likely arent bidding on it, its movie fans who dont care what printing it is, they like the cover and probably feel they must own it

If anyone is interested dreamland comics.com has todd for sale. Limit 4

Sold Out but still available at Midtown

Ya midtown has a limit of 3........ Not sure but I think is is a mini is it not?

Yes, it's a mini and maybe Midtown is limiting to 3 due to flippers??

If anyone is interested dreamland comics.com has todd for sale. Limit 4

Sold Out but still available at Midtown

Ya midtown has a limit of 3........ Not sure but I think is is a mini is it not?

Yup...mini...see Alpha Girl #1.