• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,829 posts in this topic

If anyone is interested dreamland comics.com has todd for sale. Limit 4

Sold Out but still available at Midtown

Ya midtown has a limit of 3........ Not sure but I think is is a mini is it not?

Yup...mini...see Alpha Girl #1.

Whats the link to Alpha Girl? ( I haven't read Todd).

Not sure why there is any love as Alpha Girl did very poorly.

Could someone itk explain please?

I've seen some bad reviews for 'Todd the Ugliest Kid'..

http://www.craveonline.com/comics/previews/203291-todd-the-ugliest-kid-on-earth-1-no-thanks

Todd, The Ugliest Kid On Earth is awful. Don’t just skip it. Burn it.

http://multiversitycomics.com/reviews/review-todd-the-ugliest-kid-on-earth-1/

Final Verdict: 5.5

To be fair Ifanboy gave it a 4/5 and CBR gave it a 3/5.

X-Factor 250 Clayton Mann 1/50 variant:

I wanted a copy of this, started looking at Midtowns website about a week before it came out and it has been listed as sold out since, there were a couple of BINs on ebay for around 40 and they sold, now there is only one copy: http://www.ebay.com/itm/X-FACTOR-250-MARVEL-NOW-RARE-Clayton-Mann-1-In-50-Variant-NM-/160957559980?pt=US_Comic_Books&hash=item2579d174ac

at 1 in 50 and X-Factor not a great seller I wonder how many of these are out there.

If anyone is interested dreamland comics.com has todd for sale. Limit 4

Sold Out but still available at Midtown

Ya midtown has a limit of 3........ Not sure but I think is is a mini is it not?

Yup...mini...see Alpha Girl #1.

Whats the link to Alpha Girl? ( I haven't read Todd).

Not sure why there is any love as Alpha Girl did very poorly.

Could someone itk explain please?

The first week after its release it was a $20 book. Same with Supurbia and a few other mini's that "sold out". And well...we all see where they are today.

Edited by awakeintheashes

No love for Alpha Girl, Andy. No love on my part for Todd. I'd say wait and see with Todd before stockpiling, or everybody's Hardcore #1s will have roommates.

Edited by awakeintheashes

No love for Alpha Girl, Andy. No love on my part for Todd. I'd say wait and see with Todd before stockpiling, or everybody's Hardcore #1s will have roommates.

+1

Even a great mini like Severed has been left behind.

Epic Kill is ending at issue 10 now I believe. No idea who thought making it an ongoing was a good idea. Glad they came to their senses.

Maybe Liefeld snuck into a senior level planning meeting or something.

I only have one issue of epic kill and that's because it has a Revival preview in it.

I grabbed two copies of number one and then read my copy of number two and gave up on it. Luckily I held on to issue two.

I only have one issue of epic kill and that's because it has a Revival preview in it.

I grabbed two copies of number one and then read my copy of number two and gave up on it. Luckily I held on to issue two.

I think I still have two copies of #1 out of the three I picked up in my "I don't know what to do with these but give them away sometime" junk "sell" box

and of course I gave away the copy of #2 i had with the one copy of #1 i sold for like $2