• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,835 posts in this topic

Whats a 9.8 blue Sixth gun #1 worth these days :shy:

about the same as a steak dinner for 4

Isn't that going to be extremely variable? If I hit Smith and Wollensky, Peter Luger's or the Palm, it's going to be appreciably different than chowing down at Longhorn, Outback or Sizzler bro.

We going to a cheapy steak dinner or are we going all out here?

Whats a 9.8 blue Sixth gun #1 worth these days :shy:

about the same as a steak dinner for 4

Isn't that going to be extremely variable? If I hit Smith and Wollensky, Peter Luger's or the Palm, it's going to be appreciably different than chowing down at Longhorn, Outback or Sizzler bro.

We going to a cheapy steak dinner or are we going all out here?

It's uncharted territory.

some people hope so :lol:

If my crystal ball is tuned in properly.....they will have exactly the same chance a snowball does in hell of pulling that off....LMAO.

I mean comeon....it's like a 500 print run, with 200 held back. Essentially there's 300 of those jimmies out there. You've got Nowhere Men #1 straight up non-variant 9.8 CGC Blues hitting at a recorded high of $175.00....

With the extremely scarce availability, how could the raws of these variants not go for at least that......

If you extrapolate that and include the speculatey greed variable.....and the heat of the moment Ebay auction mentality.....you're gonna see a $400+ raw surface as we did tonight.

My guess, these gals slabbed are gonna be similar in $ to the Saga RRP....if not a wee bit more. $1000 is no stretch, with $750 being a no-brainer.

Sorry Access, that was at krighton

Do you guys think the CBLDF can sustain the price its heading towards for a while? I dont see this dropping down to $50 but do you think it could hold at maybe 50% of the RRP value once that settles?

I wonder what the addition of 2 more possible #1 variants would do to these prices

Edited by wushugushu